Post cum/ejaculation torture

Cfjesse

Admired Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2021
Posts
763
Media
0
Likes
917
Points
138
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gender
Female
hey please share any post cum/ejaculation torture...

I can't find a thread on this. I have such a fetish with this..

(I.e. guy is tied, cum, and is continued to be serviced)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chimmychimms
I've never done it to myself, but after I cum, my cock is so sensitive and it kind of hurts/tickles if a guy keeps blowing me after I cum. I moan almost like a girl in cheesy porn
Haha ditto to that
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cfjesse
Mine is sensitive too, almost very tender but in a nice way, and I also giggle after I've cum.
Oh same, I really envy the guys who can cum consecutively. There's a guy who goes by menbienn on Chaturbate and he has videos on porn sites, one where he came like 4 times in a row
 
Every man's fantasy. In reality its too much to handle.
Had a gf who used to just keep sucking. I'd be screaming there until I safe word tapped out which felt like a long long time.
In reality, she said I could not even make a minute.