Post-cum Urination

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey Guys -
I've wondered this for years and just now decided to ask. Even when I was a teenager I needed to urinate after cumming to "clear the passage", so to speak. If I did not I'd be subject to post-ejaculation leakage, even a while after, which would get on underwear or wherever. It's not age related. I can recall this from even my early teens when I first learned to masturbate.

Curious if I'm the minority here, given the number of times I've seen guys put their equipment away after cumming. In my case that'd end in a squishy and cold compress on Lil Rambler in short order.

Anyone else?

Reactions: Lookinginconshy

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
They say you should pee after sex, helps clean things out & avoid UTI's.
Nature being the smarter, I suspect we're programmed to pee after cumming for our own health.

Being a LP, if I don't pee, when I finally get full flaccid some cum will leak out onto my clothes, but only enough to make a small damp spot, not too much. It's the same if I don't milk out the last bit of piss after a pee.

But yes, I too 'need' to pee after I cum.

Reactions: SkiCop and Zoidberg

Yeah I think this is normal. Personally I like the leakage but if I piss it clears it out

Reactions: Zoidberg

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
That's normal. First, having an erection kind of shuts off the ability to urinate. It's not impossible, I'm able to urinate with an erection but it takes some extra focus. The point is that after a period of time having that sensation denied the body naturally wants to fulfill the need. Even if there isn't much volume of urine, I feel a need to urinate after I cum.

It's healthy to urinate after cumming. It clears out anything that might get stuck in your urethra, preventing UTIs.

I also find that if I don't urinate after cumming then 10-15 minutes later there will be a noticeable amount of cum (post-cum?) leaking from my cock. I don't really like that feeling when I'm done so I have to wash up again when that happens.

But most of the time, yes, I feel like I need to urinate after I cum. Not urgently, but I feel like I could and so I would rather do it than not.

HCOM2

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Semen is alkaline to keep the sperm alive. This is irritating to the urethra and it is relieved by urinating after ejaculation. If you don't urinate, I would imagine the semen left in the urethra oozes out of the penis, instead of being washed out with your urine.

johnnyunitas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I have to pee to deter any sort of leakage. Interesting tidbit I've discovered about myself: if I really have to pee but masturbate instead my following piss lasts for a nearly a minute. I once timed it out of curiosity at 52 seconds! I have no idea if anyone else has had this experience- may be an age thing.

Reactions: Adrian69702006
D

deleted645791

This is normal and I always have to after I cum. It clears it out and feels pretty good too. The only annoying thing is that if I’ve been having sex or jerking off for more than an hour, sometimes my urine stream will be split in two and I’ll miss the toilet. Not fun.