"Post"-cum

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Martin van Burden, Jun 9, 2003.

1. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

We have a thread called Precum, so I thought I would tack this one on.

I've been masturbating a bit less than usual lately, but for as long as I can remember, I have always had a bit of a problem with post-ejaculate. I'll shoot a load per usual and get my dick wiped up so I can go about my business, but it seems almost inevitable that there's some more ejaculate just chillin right at the end of the urethra and it oozes out of my meatus and creates an annoying wet spot. I don't get much more than a few drops' worth of ejaculate, but it's still an issue.

I think the reason why I post-cum is because I have an elongated meatus instead of the standard-issue pinhead size hole. Trust me, it's a lonnnng slit that splits right down the middle of my head if you look at it from the front.

2. Imported

Gold Member

DirkDiggler: Not alone there,even after a post-cum sqeeze i still get a few drops running down my leg as I walk around,yuk
    I think even non-hung guys get it happen,possible everything just relaxing again.Bit of a design fault there maybe.

3. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: I think I've said around here somewhere... you never know how cold a day really is.. or how windy a day is... until you have this happen...

4. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

My pee slit is not particularly large ... in fact, it's about the same size as that of more averagely hung men. However, I do regularly experience those post-spooge runnies. I would guess that a lot of dudes do.

5. Imported

Gold Member

chipster: Same here. No matter how well I clean-up after shooting, there is always a drop or two more that appears as I soften up. If I don't pee for a while afterwards it sort of drys out in the urethra and forms a partial plug that pops out next time I pee. Can be surprising! Anyone else have this happen?

6. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: AHA!

So you DO know what we've been going through all this time! LOL, women have been dealing with the post-sex mess forever, good to know we're not alone.

7. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: Haha Sammy...

Chipster, I've mentioned that before in one of these posts I think... if not I mentioned it to some of my friends who understood. I hate that it can split the stream and completely miss the target or get me wet... I hate that.

8. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Even after waiting a couple of minutes and 'milking' the penis post-orgasm you can't expel it all. You're gonna leak.

Funny thing is, nobody's made a big deal of left-over cum over the centuries but they send you to a doctor as soon as you leak post-pissing!

Maybe some Madison Ave. type will convince us we need male pads after sex to keep the drawers clean!

What would they call them? Broncos?

Pecker

9. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    [quote author=bilbobagginsx link=board=sex;num=1055139891;start=0#7 date=06/09/03 at 14:37:38]Funny thing is, nobody's made a big deal of left-over cum over the centuries but they send you to a doctor as soon as you leak post-pissing!
    [/quote]

There is a difference between leakage after coming and going. When your penis shrinks after ejaculation, there is less room for the semen trapped in the urethra, so it has to drip out. Also, as semen is ejaculated, it is mixed with a enzyme that causes it to become thinner and more fluid after sitting a few minutes. This contributes to the surplus starting to drip out a while after ejaculating.

10. Imported

Gold Member

runner074: I've noticed too that no matter how much I try to "milk" it out, I always leak, but mine is mostly when I stand up. If I lay around for a while or something, it all stays in there.

11. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Honestly, I had no clue this was such a widespread issue... well, maybe not an issue of grave proportions, but that lots of you can sympathize. Thanks! 8)

12. Imported

Gold Member

bblumbee01: Quite an interesting discussion and like sammygirl, it is nice to know that men have the 'post-mess' sex syndrome, too. :)

13. Imported

Gold Member

BluECliQ: The trick is to take a piss right after...it clears out your ureathra...probably spelled that wrong, whatever...it still works, give it a shot

14. Imported

Gold Member

JimEllsworth5: I have the same problem. Even "milking" my flaccid penis doesn't seem to clean things out all the time. It seems worse when my orgasms aren't all that powerful. At times the post-cum actually irritates my cockhead and makes it feel as if I've got to pee. Taking a piss afterwards, as mentioned above, seems to do the trick.

15. Imported

Gold Member

tsctsc: I agree that peeing after helps to eliminate some of the 'post-cum'.
    I am curious as to why so many of us have 'leftovers'--is it just the body trying to rid the fluid that assists in the delivery of the ejaculate?

16. Imported

Gold Member

UncutStudent: I have the same problem and there is that big wet spot but I also try to pee afterwards to get rid of the post cum or just squeeze my cock a bit to get rid of it.

17. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Milking or no milking, there's no way of getting around the residual cum leaking out afterwards, except to just let it run its course. You have to remember; this is just an after effect of an ejaculate/ orgasm, and the prostate is still a little stimulated, and will have some mini spasms until it is relaxed again.

18. Imported

Gold Member

drambone: Dee, same deal with me.

No matter how finished up the orgasm is, post-cum always leaks and leaks bigtime. It's esp. embarrassing if you've jerked off at work or in a washroom.

I learned around the age of 15 or so to wrap my cockhead in tissue after I've blown my load because the post-cum would show a big wet spot through my underwear and through my pants if I did not wrap the post-orgamsic knob up!

19. fourtwenty

fourtwenty Member

[quote author=chipster link=board=sex;num=1055139891;start=0#4 date=06/09/03 at 05:50:08]If I don't pee for a while afterwards it sort of drys out in the urethra and forms a partial plug that pops out next time I pee.  Can be surprising!  Anyone else have this happen?[/quote]

yes, i do have this happen. it's really annoying, because if i don't think to pee after, it'll plug up like that, and i'll stand to piss and it will spray in like 2 different directions...pretty embarassing when you're at a urinal at work.

yeah, there will always be a drop or two coming out of my dick after i cum...i think it's just the leftover cum in ur dick coming out as it softens.

Draft saved Draft deleted