Post-cum

gg8942

Just Browsing
Media
Hi all,
I've read about pre-cum, I never get any, but after I ejaculate - a while later I get a clear liquid flowing out of my penis. I clear out most of the cum the first time, but this only happens about a minute after I clean up. How do I get this to happen 'pre' instead of 'post' It messes me up after I'm done cleaning up and leaves stains on my undies. Help!!

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by gg8942@Apr 18 2005, 09:02 AM
Hi all,
I've read about pre-cum, I never get any, but after I ejaculate - a while later I get a clear liquid flowing out of my penis. I clear out most of the cum the first time, but this only happens about a minute after I clean up. How do I get this to happen 'pre' instead of 'post' It messes me up after I'm done cleaning up and leaves stains on my undies. Help!!
[post=301651]Quoted post[/post]​

gg....

How lengthy and involved is your foreplay. Kinda sounds like you are popping in before you are functionally ready. Stretch out your playing. Just because you are hard and ready to go, and your partner may be a-drippin, don't rush.

blackwood

hungcuriousnc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know exactly what you're talking about.. I'd do the same thing.. and if you're jackin in a hurry and don't have to the time to wash up and all that stuff, then your dick head slit sticks to your clothes and that can be painful. SO, I always try to take a piss right after I clean up. THis helps flush out any residual cum in the pipes.