Post-Cum ?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by hunGreek, Mar 15, 2006.

1. hunGreek

hunGreek Member

Hello guys,

i have a question thats bothering me for years and i want to know your experiences in the issue. ive read about guys that mastrubate 3-4-5 + times per day and thats fine by me, but for me personally i couldnt bother with the post-cum. which brings me to my question. do you guys experience a dribble of totaly liquid stiky clear after you ejaculate while your cock goes soft? it feels like the some cum left the scrotum but didnt quite reach the urethra, thus with the relaxation of the varius tissues and muscles, it turns liquid and dribbles (1-2 drops) untill youre totaly flaccid...
    do you guys experiece it? do you find it annoying? for me its the worst part of ejaculation as it makes it nessesary to clean up 10 mins after ive JO.

2. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

If you urinate shortly after you cum, it will help with the problem. If I don't, I have the same dripping cum problem, too. I think many, if not most guys, do. It is just the left over cum in the urethra.

3. D_ntelost

D_ntelost New Member

Oh the post cum stories...I tend to cum a great deal, so as a result there is quite a bit of "leakage" as I call it...Often it will soak through boxers even pants...my girlfriend thinks it's really hot, she'll even lap the leftovers up!

4. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

You can also take a minute or two after you cool down to just milk the remaining stuff out. As your penis softens, just rub your thumb and forefinger gently against the shaft and upwards toward the head, and gently squeeze at the opening to get a little bit extra out. Or, you could just take a shower and clean yourself up entirely that way. Whatever's clever.

5. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    What? A cum story.... so there was this one time I...

Anyways, it is in your urethra... and not just along the/your shaft. Sometimes I leak only a little for a couple minutes, other times it seems like another orgasm. Urination clears that out... not sure if that's a good thing.

6. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

*Laughing* Wait, let me catch my breath. O.k. Here is what I hate. You finish and think it's over. You tuck it back in and go about your day. About two hours later when you sit down you feel a pain on the tip. You quickly retreat to the nearest restroom only to find that you glued your penis to your underwear with dried leftover cum. It happens all the time. "*still laughting*":cool:

7. NYC8"

NYC8" Member

Albums:
    Yeah, after jacking off, sometimes my dick would still feel "full," and I could milk this extra stuff out of it, except it was way thicker--in consistency and color--than normal cum. Sometimes I would stick that first wad of it to a bit of clothing or toilet paper and actually have to "wind" the rest of the string out of my body.... which was a bizarre sensation. Made me wonder if I wasn't drinking enough water or whatever.

I honestly thought this only happened to me. I'm glad this site exists. *whew*

8. ennedi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    pfunk816, how far do you shoot?

9. D_ntelost

D_ntelost New Member

Laying on my back I can usually hit myself in the face haha

10. kodeejslv

kodeejslv New Member

masturbing isnt anything bad, that can do anytime, when you want. It`s better way to know you organism - what good and what accualy that can make.

11. Fat Tanuki

Fat Tanuki Member

Albums:
    Leaking doesn't bother me. It's not filthy or anything.

Draft saved Draft deleted