post ejaculation

runner074: Hey guys

I have noticed lately that after I ejaculate, either by sex or masturbation, that I leak semen for a while afterwards. Even after I lose my erection there is semen that comes out without me even feeling it. Does anybody else do this???

FieldRatt9: I don't think it's a problem, I do it all the time. I "leak" for about an hour after I ejaculate. Little here, there...I thought it was normal? Do you pre-cum alot? I do...a stream sometimes.

thepress83: That's totally normal dude I have a huge stream of precum and post cum I guess you could say LOL but you'll never hear any complaints here.
Press

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I should think the leaking is more pronounced in big guys partly because of the length of the urethra, and possibly, if the rest of their equipment matches up, because of a much greater volume all told.

In the same way, we naturally have to get used to doing a lot more 'milking' than the average guy to clear the pipes after peeing.

fitdude: You got it guys, it's just walking the hose. ::)

hung: From my own experience I have observed that as I grow older I shoot with less volicity. Therefore I think that more sperm is captured in the ducts/tubes and slowly seeps out so to speak. Also, during extended periods of foreplay I have also observed a quite noticable stream of pre-cum from the penis.

I do not recall any sperm/semen seepage after an orgasm when I was much younger which also adds to my thinking about aging and the decrease in force in a mature penis as it ejaculates.

Gentlemen: These are my opinions and I post them to share with you. Do you agree, or what has/is your experience in these matters.