post menopause lubrication help wanted!

ripvanwinkle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my partner went through menopause a few years ago and lack of lubrication causes her pain in just a few minutes of intercourse.:mad: using lubrication on her entrance and on me is not enough.

any suggestions?:confused:

thanks! :smile:

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
slow down...yes skin gets thinner as we age....and really once torn or stretched can really take longer to heal.....try natural water based lube....may take many trys to find the best that works for her and YOU.....more Oral sex...and foreplay.....start the lube first not after u have warmed her up....and be gentle from beginnng to end of session...and if she is uncomfortable...stop the intercouse and allow her to finish you in another fashion....good luck..

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just as for anal, insert lube with finger or tip of cock or toy, deep into her and work it in. Cause her much pleasure while doing this :p

Also try more durable lube such as olive oil if you wish. Some prefer cocnut or walnut oil for aroma...

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The best lube i've ever found that is slimey and eggwhite in consistancy is a lube powder you add water to called J-lube. Also she can put some ky jelly in a vaginal applicator and insert it deep inside before sex. I've had to do this several times.

You can use the applicators from a yeast medicine kit or even buy prefilled lubrication vaginal applicators at the store, but they are insanely expensive.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The best lube i've ever found that is slimey and eggwhite in consistancy is a lube powder you add water to called J-lube.

Excellent find! I may just buy that on the next round of lube experiments. My wife (who had a hysterectomy 3 years ago) and I have had on again off again issues with lube and we've found a few "variables" when dealing with choices:

- Consistency: Oils such as olive oil or grapeseed oil can be good for the skin and last a damned long time, but when the consistency feels like your fucking an internal combustion engine, it just doesn't do it for us. Some of the water-based lube leave a tacky feel to it and don't last all too long. KY's Liquibeads are hands down the best for keeping her internal bits moist.

- Duration: Silicone lube wins hands down on this. The body doesn't absorb this stuff very well and brands like Gun Oil and Wet Platinum don't need re-application for about 45 minutes.

- Location: I'm not talking anal or vaginal here, I'm talking whether or not it's in a hot tub, or shower. Again silicone stays slick and doesn't come off underwater.

Hope that helped.