Post Noobie Session

Ineedauser

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What are some immediate results you should see from the noobie routine?

Hot wrap
10 stretches for 30 seconds
10 minutes of jelq
50 kegels

Depends on your physiology. The result most men see is better flaccid hang if they were growers beforehand. It usually takes about three weeks to notice the effect lasting through most of the day. You will also come to notice better erections and morning wood if you didn't usually have them before.

Following that you'll generally find slight gains in length and possibly some in girth after about three months.

Ineedauser

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends on your physiology. The result most men see is better flaccid hang if they were growers beforehand. It usually takes about three weeks to notice the effect lasting through most of the day. You will also come to notice better erections and morning wood if you didn't usually have them before.

Following that you'll generally find slight gains in length and possibly some in girth after about three months.
Thanks man

Ineedauser

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Day number 2. Immediate results last maybe an hour. That normal?

I just want to make sure i'm doing this right.

Day number 2. Immediate results last maybe an hour. That normal?

I just want to make sure i'm doing this right.

Yup.

Have patience
Not all men have the same physiology. You may see results faster or slower than most.

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
jason els is giving you the right scoop....take your time...jelqing and immediate results do not relate.

I'm 3 weeks into my jelqing routine, though I did jelq a couple years ago, and my penis is pumped. I learned a lot from my earlier experience, so now I can perform my exercises much better.

Slow and sure...

Ineedauser

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jason els is giving you the right scoop....take your time...jelqing and immediate results do not relate.

I'm 3 weeks into my jelqing routine, though I did jelq a couple years ago, and my penis is pumped. I learned a lot from my earlier experience, so now I can perform my exercises much better.

Slow and sure...
I don't mean immediate permanent results. I mean temp results. Unless you guys understood that. haha

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What are some immediate results you should see from the noobie routine?

Hot wrap
10 stretches for 30 seconds
10 minutes of jelq
50 kegels

I think I read this right..."immediate results". Either way, the routines are great and when done over time, the feeling of giving your cock a great workout is fantastic.

Good luck

Jelqing requires a lot of faith. Just keep doing it and even when you're sure it's not working, keep doing it. Then when you're convinced this is all bullshit and just a way to dupe guys into thinking it works, keep doing it.

Jelq slowly, steadily, and with not as much pressure as you think you need.

At some point you're going to get really angry. Just keep doing it.

And one day you'll notice... it's worked.

Ineedauser

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is there a way to stretch without feeling a bit sore afterwards? I don't tug too hard but it's just uncomfortable.

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
Jelqing requires a lot of faith. Just keep doing it and even when you're sure it's not working, keep doing it. Then when you're convinced this is all bullshit and just a way to dupe guys into thinking it works, keep doing it.

Jelq slowly, steadily, and with not as much pressure as you think you need.

At some point you're going to get really angry. Just keep doing it.

And one day you'll notice... it's worked.
Good advice. Here's another recommendation, and a point of note:

1. Measure NOW, and then put the ruler away and do not measure again for a month or three. It's not unusual for someone to think that they've gained but still not quite believe it. Measuring when you start, and then again in three months or so will help you realize that your gains are for real.

The ruler doesn't lie (as long as you measure in a consistent way).

2. It's a common experience for those doing PE to feel their gains before they can see or measure them. It's worth keeping that in mind when you're just starting and you're wondering if all this is working. Your first positive indication may be that you 'feel' larger to yourself.

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
Is there a way to stretch without feeling a bit sore afterwards? I don't tug too hard but it's just uncomfortable.
Less force, less duration or both. You might also want to consider heat before, and either heat or cool after.

Some like to 'warm down' after their session; others think that actively cooling helps 'set' your gains from the session. I'd suggest that it's also a matter of comfort and what makes you feel good, both immediately after the session and in the hours/days following.

You shouldn't be [i[too[/i] uncomfortable when you're done. As you get more time in, you will find that you can increase your force a bit or the duration a bit. Early on, there's nothing wrong with too little force. Too little force means that you won't gain as quickly. Too much force is too much force: bad.

Ineedauser

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Less force, less duration or both. You might also want to consider heat before, and either heat or cool after.

Some like to 'warm down' after their session; others think that actively cooling helps 'set' your gains from the session. I'd suggest that it's also a matter of comfort and what makes you feel good, both immediately after the session and in the hours/days following.

You shouldn't be [i[too[/i] uncomfortable when you're done. As you get more time in, you will find that you can increase your force a bit or the duration a bit. Early on, there's nothing wrong with too little force. Too little force means that you won't gain as quickly. Too much force is too much force: bad.
Afterwards it's fine... just during the stretches.

And I do a tower wrap before and then I let the hot water hit it in the shower. So I am doing a warm up and warm down so to speak.

I haven't measured yet but I guess I should. haha

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
Afterwards it's fine... just during the stretches.

And I do a tower wrap before and then I let the hot water hit it in the shower. So I am doing a warm up and warm down so to speak.

I haven't measured yet but I guess I should. haha
You should. As I said, it takes the doubt out of things a couple three months down the road, when it seems bigger but you're not really absolutely sure whether it is bigger.

Ineedauser

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You should. As I said, it takes the doubt out of things a couple three months down the road, when it seems bigger but you're not really absolutely sure whether it is bigger.
I'm 7x5 and almost completely erect. I basically rubbed it out just to measure so I wasn't 100%. Like 90% i'd say.

I'm surprised I measured 7" but I am disappointed with 5". I need more thickness... any suggestions other then the noob routine?

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
I'm 7x5 and almost completely erect. I basically rubbed it out just to measure so I wasn't 100%. Like 90% i'd say.

I'm surprised I measured 7" but I am disappointed with 5". I need more thickness... any suggestions other then the noob routine?
Seven inches is above average. Five inches is around average, and those are not bad proportions. Do the Newbie Routine for three months, and then think about branching out from there. You can do your research on other routines or methods in between.

Pumping has worked for me, but I would not recommend that you start that until after you've completed the Newbie Routine. The conventional wisdom at Thunder's Place is that doing too much too soon is counterproductive and can actually curtail your early gains.

The newbie routine is set in concrete because it conditions the penis to become used to being manipulated in this manner. Guys who do too much too soon see injuries. Some of those injuries are serious and permanent.

The newbie routine was developed over years of trial and error by thousands of men. It's stupid simple but shows to be the best introductory method yet devised. You may feel like you're not doing a lot but you are.

Girth will come no matter what routine you eventually do. While you can focus on length or girth, you will still gain in both dimensions no matter what exercises you decide to practice.

Once the newbie routine has been completed, then look for other methods which may help you but do NOT, please! do NOT do anything other than the newbie routine for three months. Slow and steady wins this race. Period. Impatience will give you frustration and possible injury. It's NOT worth it.

I've been at Thunder's a long time and I can tell you straight away the guys who jackrabbit PE are the same ones who find themselves crying in the car after they leave the urologist's office with news that there's no way to fix the damage which has occurred. PE is safe if done correctly and ONLY if it's done correctly. Thank those men who have pushed the envelope of PE to develop these techniques because it is they who, on occasion, have had the balls to post about what they did wrong and what tragedy happened to them. Some of those men have Peyronie's, some have fractured their penis, some have extensive nerve damage to the point they receive no pleasure from some or all of their penis, and some are completely impotent.

This is not a game. Like anything else having to do with the body there are safe and healthy ways to improve it and unsafe and dangerous ways to improve it. There's nothing quite like the sudden realization that you've fucked-up your penis late on a Sunday night and you begin shaking with nerves wondering where the nearest Emergency Room is and what the staff will think of you.

Don't be one of those men.

Ineedauser

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The newbie routine is set in concrete because it conditions the penis to become used to being manipulated in this manner. Guys who do too much too soon see injuries. Some of those injuries are serious and permanent.

The newbie routine was developed over years of trial and error by thousands of men. It's stupid simple but shows to be the best introductory method yet devised. You may feel like you're not doing a lot but you are.

Girth will come no matter what routine you eventually do. While you can focus on length or girth, you will still gain in both dimensions no matter what exercises you decide to practice.

Once the newbie routine has been completed, then look for other methods which may help you but do NOT, please! do NOT do anything other than the newbie routine for three months. Slow and steady wins this race. Period. Impatience will give you frustration and possible injury. It's NOT worth it.

I've been at Thunder's a long time and I can tell you straight away the guys who jackrabbit PE are the same ones who find themselves crying in the car after they leave the urologist's office with news that there's no way to fix the damage which has occurred. PE is safe if done correctly and ONLY if it's done correctly. Thank those men who have pushed the envelope of PE to develop these techniques because it is they who, on occasion, have had the balls to post about what they did wrong and what tragedy happened to them. Some of those men have Peyronie's, some have fractured their penis, some have extensive nerve damage to the point they receive no pleasure from some or all of their penis, and some are completely impotent.

This is not a game. Like anything else having to do with the body there are safe and healthy ways to improve it and unsafe and dangerous ways to improve it. There's nothing quite like the sudden realization that you've fucked-up your penis late on a Sunday night and you begin shaking with nerves wondering where the nearest Emergency Room is and what the staff will think of you.

Don't be one of those men.
I appreciate the words. I am doing the beginning beginning stages of the noobie routine actually. I plan to extend to half the maximum time recommended at the end of my first month (Make the switch slowly during the last week.).

I just want the girth because i'm becoming convinced that this is what women feel more then the length. And everyone seems to be saying that 7" is plenty length for a woman to feel... but if a woman can accomodate the girth, more surface area, more pleasure?