Post orgasm response.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
After I orgasm I go all shivery. Its only ever happened(shivering not orgasms) with my present boyfriend, so perhaps he really does reach the bits other guys don`t!!

Does this happen to anyone else, or have you got your own unique post orgasm responce?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, that happens to me quite frequently. The shivering doesn't occur with every orgasm; however it does occur with every analgasm. njqt466

After I orgasm I go all shivery. Its only ever happened(shivering not orgasms) with my present boyfriend, so perhaps he really does reach the bits other guys don`t!!

Does this happen to anyone else, or have you got your own unique post orgasm responce?

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I'm not a woman (observant, aren't I?) but I spasm like hell(often my whole body shakes) and groan, both of which are completely involuntary. It usually subsides fairly quickly, where I just breath deeply. If I carry on after that, when my head is hyper-sensitive, the spasms and moans get much more intsense with each orgasm :biggrin1:

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is collapsing on the bed , can't breathe, can't move, don't touch me, I am in nirvana involuntary?

I am different depending on the type of orgams I am having. G spot squirting orgasms make my whole body shake and knees buckle.

:)
Honey

lightninggirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
most definitely ... and i think that it has to do with the level of sexual arousal.

i had one lover a few years back when separated, and ALL of my orgasms resulted in this. bone-shaking, teeth-shattering jitters after each orgasm. it was insane. he thought i was cold at first, then realised that it was due to any orgasm he gave me.

i'm not always like that with The Husband, i guess just due to routine and the fact that i pay the bills with him! but yep ... definitely when i'm really revved up!

AAALady

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nope, I'm a boneless mass of lethargy after I clmax. I don't move until I hafta.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I sneeze. Not after intercourse, but after self masturbation. I would love hearing from any other guy who does this. ---don't want to feel too strange!

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Is collapsing on the bed , can't breathe, can't move, don't touch me, I am in nirvana involuntary?

I am different depending on the type of orgams I am having. G spot squirting orgasms make my whole body shake and knees buckle.

:)
Honey
Pretty much the same.. And the most amazing spams in my clit/vagina which i think is typical. Also rock hard nipples, which i like to be gently rubbed and played with as a bit of a warm down

Nothing better than after orgasm afterglow:tongue:

LongTimeComing

Just Browsing
Media
I sneeze. Not after intercourse, but after self masturbation. I would love hearing from any other guy who does this. ---don't want to feel too strange!

Wow... Glad to hear I'm not alone! I'm a little different... I'll start sneezing when I'm having an intense erotic fantasy, usually if I'm thinking about licking pussy... I'll sneeze four, five, six times in rapid succession!

KariAnna

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hello all! :smile:

During orgasm, I get this out of body sensation... probably from the excessive oxygen that hyperventalation causes. It's really weird, but definitly a good time. :biggrin1:

I'm not sure about post orgasm... I think I just end up lying there, breathing heavily... probably trying to find my way back to the real world.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG......I have the same experience, as soon as I cum after masturbation i have a huge sneezing fit!

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
I don't shiver, I just pick up my $200 and go.

It should be this way. Though we want it more, they get the better end result when done right. If I got the 'shivers' I'd fuck, whether real or imagined, way more often than I think I should as it is now.:biggrin1:

And someone psychoanalyze this: Why do I get a little 'twinge' of guilt sometimes? Is it that paying the piper (pun intended) is such a bad thing or am I just holding in a sneeze?

rckhrdstd

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have nothing of interest to note regarding POST orgasm. But recently I have had a stange sensation while leading up to orgasm. This seems to happen only during oral - so not intercourse or masturbation. Anyway - when I am getting close, I start to get the feeling that all my limbs are asleep - you know the pins and needles. Also my face feels this way. When I finally cum - WOAH! Amazing. Anyone else ever have this happen to them?