post orgasm sensitivity

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by jhm, Jun 10, 2011.

1. jhm

jhm Member

my wife has wonderful, very intense orgasms just about every time we have sex. it usually takes anywhere from 5 minutes to a half hour. afterwards, she is very sensitive though... not so much that we cannot continue, but enough that it is uncomfortable to stimulate her clitoris directly. we can manage multiple orgasms only if we have sex for a very long time after her first climax, like >1hr... and she typically is too tired to invest that much time... any tips for achieving a rapid 2nd/3rd orgasm?

thanks!

2. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

You should make her watch you fuck the cat or the television or a sandwich and abeer.

3. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Shit damn autocorrect.

4. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Let it go! Not everyone has a multiple orgasm. Be happy with what is happening.

5. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    My orgasms sound like your wife's. I'm not too tired to have sex long enough for multiples, I just lose interest. My clit is too sensitive for stimulation for a long time, and the rest of me much less sensitive for a long time. I get incredibly wet right before I come, but not long after, I get sticky, which feels dry, and unpleasant. I sometimes masturbate myself to multiple orgasms, but it usually takes a while. I don't want to have multiples during sex. I don't want my husband to find a solution. As far as I am concerned, there isn't a problem. Have you asked your wife if she wants you to figure this out for her? Maybe she likes it exactly how it is.

6. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

7. need2bsexy2

need2bsexy2 Active Member

Albums:
    My wife is one O and one O only. Don't even try to touch anything for a second O. I have been with other women that just keep cuming and cuming with no stopping.

8. D_Leonna Javelincatcher

Good advice, I finally had to explain this to hubby. Multiple O's are great when they happen, but I usually have just one big event and then kindly do not touch.

Just enjoy the moment and let that be enough.

Renee

9. dubbs95

dubbs95 Member

Albums:
    same thing for me jhm. i can make my girl go very easily be it from sex or playing with her clit, only dif is if she goes from me playing with her clit i cant touch her anywhere, when she goes from sex its okay, we can keep going till i go(which is usually a long time). and she only goes once, per session. im okay with that

10. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    The clit gets sore. The rest doesn't. When I am coming from other types of stimulation, the orgasms may be less intense and easy to multiply, but when clit is also involved in the combination, it is sore. I have experienced that men also want their penis to have a rest after orgasm, so it seems fair to me to ask my partner to leave the clit alone for a bit after an orgasm involving it.

11. fire77

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Most times I only have one orgasm if it was intense and involved a lot of clit licking and rubbing, sometimes I manage more if the first one was quick and easy.

12. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    Clit gets sensitive after 1 orgasm. The orgasm can be extended longer by certain techniques but clit is one and done. Flip side is internal orgasms during sex can roll on and on like waves.

13. jhm

jhm Member

all very interesting and informative, thanks! After reading the responses here we have tried to focus on G-spot stimulation after a clitoral orgasm, with some success: two times since I originally posted, she has managed multiple orgasms (2x and 3x). The time she orgasmed 3X, I actually teased her clitoris very, very lightly with my tongue for the 3rd orgasm.

thanks to all

Draft saved Draft deleted