post orgasm sensitivity

jhm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife has wonderful, very intense orgasms just about every time we have sex. it usually takes anywhere from 5 minutes to a half hour. afterwards, she is very sensitive though... not so much that we cannot continue, but enough that it is uncomfortable to stimulate her clitoris directly. we can manage multiple orgasms only if we have sex for a very long time after her first climax, like >1hr... and she typically is too tired to invest that much time... any tips for achieving a rapid 2nd/3rd orgasm?

thanks!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My orgasms sound like your wife's. I'm not too tired to have sex long enough for multiples, I just lose interest. My clit is too sensitive for stimulation for a long time, and the rest of me much less sensitive for a long time. I get incredibly wet right before I come, but not long after, I get sticky, which feels dry, and unpleasant. I sometimes masturbate myself to multiple orgasms, but it usually takes a while. I don't want to have multiples during sex. I don't want my husband to find a solution. As far as I am concerned, there isn't a problem. Have you asked your wife if she wants you to figure this out for her? Maybe she likes it exactly how it is.

dubbs95

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
same thing for me jhm. i can make my girl go very easily be it from sex or playing with her clit, only dif is if she goes from me playing with her clit i cant touch her anywhere, when she goes from sex its okay, we can keep going till i go(which is usually a long time). and she only goes once, per session. im okay with that

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The clit gets sore. The rest doesn't. When I am coming from other types of stimulation, the orgasms may be less intense and easy to multiply, but when clit is also involved in the combination, it is sore. I have experienced that men also want their penis to have a rest after orgasm, so it seems fair to me to ask my partner to leave the clit alone for a bit after an orgasm involving it.

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Most times I only have one orgasm if it was intense and involved a lot of clit licking and rubbing, sometimes I manage more if the first one was quick and easy.

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Clit gets sensitive after 1 orgasm. The orgasm can be extended longer by certain techniques but clit is one and done. Flip side is internal orgasms during sex can roll on and on like waves.

jhm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
all very interesting and informative, thanks! After reading the responses here we have tried to focus on G-spot stimulation after a clitoral orgasm, with some success: two times since I originally posted, she has managed multiple orgasms (2x and 3x). The time she orgasmed 3X, I actually teased her clitoris very, very lightly with my tongue for the 3rd orgasm.

thanks to all