Post Pix Of The British Royals NUDE!

Andre80

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Check out HRH Princess Charlotte of Monaco, or HRH Princess Madeleine of Sweden. Holy. Crap.

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Good lord.

If Harry didn't have red hair it wouldn't even be thought of.

Red hair runs in the Spencer family, all three of Diana's siblings have red or reddish hair. Look at Harry's eyes/browline and nose, then look at Charles.

Hewitt, his friends and family and even Diana's friends say the affair started in mid 1986 - when Harry was almost 2 years old. Plus, Hewitt always denied it saying that "Harry was running around the room", he only got more cagey on the story around the 10th anniversary of Diana's death for attention.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I would've liked to have seen the Queen's husband, father and uncle nude when they were younger. I think they all were quite handsome in their day.

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
Good lord.

If Harry didn't have red hair it wouldn't even be thought of.

Red hair runs in the Spencer family, all three of Diana's siblings have red or reddish hair. Look at Harry's eyes/browline and nose, then look at Charles.

Hewitt, his friends and family and even Diana's friends say the affair started in mid 1986 - when Harry was almost 2 years old. Plus, Hewitt always denied it saying that "Harry was running around the room", he only got more cagey on the story around the 10th anniversary of Diana's death for attention.

First of all, Harry looks exactly like him in facial features, smile, build, everything.

Next, it's been proven and admitted to that Diana and Hewitt met and had a relationship in 1981, with the letters to back it up. Hewitt already admitted it. He originally said 1986 for the Royal Family, Diana, and respect for Harry.

pmd7867

Experimental Member
Media
The hunkiest royal is Princess Anne's son, Peter Phillips. He's getting married in May and is close to his younger cousin, Prince William.

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
Not true, she met him after Harry was born. Harry is not Hewitts kid - not in a million years!

Mancunian, the did meet before Harry was born. They proved that 5 years ago, and Hewitt then admitted it. The letters and proof were already out there. He admitted it. It first appeared in the book The Royals, a decade ago.

I would bet money that Hewitt is Harry's father. Hewitt lied about the date for good reason and he admitted later that he felt threated by the royal secret service.

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Right.

I would personally bet every cent in the bank that Charles is Harry's father.

Hewitt denied it, because it was the truth, he only spoke up to doubt it to get attention during the 10th anniversary.

I'm so sure, I've even compiled this little side by side.

Charles is 29 in this picture and this one of Harry was taken last year at 22.

- Identical jawline, eyes, nose and mouth.

Take a little more puppy fat off Harry's face and I'm the similarities become stronger. The colouring throws everything. I've had odd feelings, since I don't look strongly like either of my parents, but I'm just a mix.

OK, bloody thing won't load, just PM me if you want to see it.

hellagood88

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
young will was caught peeing

princeharryx.jpg