Post - semen leak

Martin_1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey there, guys,
I wanted to know if any of you experiencing post semen leaking? I do go and pee after sex and masturbation, but some post -semen keeps on leaking for about an hour or so. Or maybe it is the precum which I get in huge quantities? I don't like to have a wet spot on my undies, when i go to sleep :(

Thanks

meatal_head

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey there, guys,
I wanted to know if any of you experiencing post semen leaking? I do go and pee after sex and masturbation, but some post -semen keeps on leaking for about an hour or so. Or maybe it is the precum which I get in huge quantities? I don't like to have a wet spot on my undies, when i go to sleep :(

Thanks
I am about the same. I'm a huge cummer and about an average sized load oozes out afterward for quite some time, I have very stringy heavy precum as well.

Reactions: Martin_1986

It happens to me after longer sessions. I've never leaked for an hour though. Usually 20 minutes or so.

Martin_1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Why are you so worried/fixated with normal body fluids?Yes sex is messy and your dick may leak a bit after.More than one thread on this kinda shit,I don't get you.
I am not worried/fixated with the presence of the fluid, per se, but the volume of it and especially the amount it takes to drain out. It might be indicative of a health problem, if it is too different from what happens to the majority of the guys. Is there something wrong with taking care of my health? I don't think so.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey there, guys,

Thanks

all the time...essentially every day. If I don't orgasm often, it is even worse...precum leakeage even when I am totally flaccid...but I am always horny so I have to concentrate to avoid involuntary erections, except at home. And I don't fit in underwear, so I don't worry about that, and I have slept nude since I was growing up. I am a nudist at home, always nude at home, though I keep a long robe handy for those rare times the doorbell rings and it is not a friend/friend with benefits I am expecting.

Martin_1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
all the time...essentially every day. If I don't orgasm often, it is even worse...precum leakeage even when I am totally flaccid...but I am always horny so I have to concentrate to avoid involuntary erections, except at home. And I don't fit in underwear, so I don't worry about that, and I have slept nude since I was growing up. I am a nudist at home, always nude at home, though I keep a long robe handy for those rare times the doorbell rings and it is not a friend/friend with benefits I am expecting.
But...if you are leaking that much and not wearing underwear, don't you have a string of precum hanging from your penis to the floor? And you are really leaking for an hour or so, after you cum?

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But...if you are leaking that much and not wearing underwear, don't you have a string of precum hanging from your penis to the floor? And you are really leaking for an hour or so, after you cum?
While I am a nudist at home, I always sit on towels on my chairs...prevents stains and yes, I leak, but with at towel it is easier to catch it all...and what doesn't, just like everyone, usually ends up dropping down to my calves or feet. The odd place is that when I am washing dishes...probably the only place at home I actually stand much for an extended period of time (with the exception of the foot of my bed when I am having sex with a FWB who is on the bed)...is when I am in the kitchen washing dishes. I am standing at the sink for several minutes, and when I finish the dishes and step away, and step in it, I often find I have dripped down to a small puddle on the floor between my legs. Really. So a paper towel to wipe up and cleaning the floor often is required.

Reactions: Melinahalfbreedintx

Martin_1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
While I am a nudist at home, I always sit on towels on my chairs...prevents stains and yes, I leak, but with at towel it is easier to catch it all...and what doesn't, just like everyone, usually ends up dropping down to my calves or feet. The odd place is that when I am washing dishes...probably the only place at home I actually stand much for an extended period of time (with the exception of the foot of my bed when I am having sex with a FWB who is on the bed)...is when I am in the kitchen washing dishes. I am standing at the sink for several minutes, and when I finish the dishes and step away, and step in it, I often find I have dripped down to a small puddle on the floor between my legs. Really. So a paper towel to wipe up and cleaning the floor often is required.
Oh my, but haven't you been worried, that, you know, something might be wrong with you? That you are having overactive Cowper's glands, perhaps? Have you been to a urologist?

Reactions: GotItAll