Post sex orgasms

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Fellow ladies of lpsg, have any of you ever experienced this phenomenon?
I've found that after a really long session of cumming multiple times, those really long hard orgasms which for me is when my man's deep in my cul-de-sac and if it's been a long hard session I sometimes become a victim of orgasaming after the act. For me it's often having mild contractions after with waves of orgasam shearing thru my body and I actually cum without any kind of stimulation, this can last anything from 5 or 10 minutes to a couple of hours sometimes. now to the guys reading this it may sound great but I can assure you it's not! Yeah maybe 10 minutes worth afterwards can be kinda nice and amusing for both of us but prolonged periods is really debilitating, you can't do anything apart from lay there and wait for it to pass. Sometimes it's even difficult to get words out properly kinda stammering, the repeated orgasms that come over me leads to stomach and leg cramps, sometimes even peeing myself it's pretty miserable tbh if it continues any more than 15 minutes.
I used to only occasionally suffer from this after a real hard marathon session but as I'm getting older it's become more frequent, my hubby used to find it funny thinking he's done such a great job but now it happens more often even he feels bad for me.
So any similar experiences ladies, any tips to help stop this or am I on my own? Of course I've mentioned it to my GP but not really got anywhere being told that it's just something that happens to some women, of course the obvious is to calm things down a little having sex but I don't really want to have to do that. just wondered if anyone has any tips like eat this or take these supplements etc, thanks in advance X:heart:

Reactions: 523463

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm not surprised your doctor doesn't care. They never do when a woman's body is behaving badly. Sadly, I've no advice, and not even anecdotal experience with this.

Hey hunni no worries, it's just nice to get things off your chest sometimes. as it happens I got some advice from my local surgeries sexual health clinic using their online appointment service, turns out altho not common I'm far from on my own! X

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I actually just call these aftershocks? I thought that was normal.

For me, aftershocks happen no matter what however they may only last a minute or they may last 5, who knows. It depends too, on the intensity.

Sometimes the quality of the peak factors in. If I get a quick peak that goes straight to contractions maybe the aftershock contractions don't last as long or strong.

If the peak feels like it takes 5 minutes and it involves every nerve, those aftershocks are gonna be DOWN

If this makes any sense