• i'm not, i'm not, i swear!!! okay okay i need to go to post-whore rehab

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It starts with checking out a few galleries, then you post a few cock ratings..... Next thing you know you're calling in sick from work to check your inbox, neglecting your kids to check out the latest blogs and selling your grandma's dvd player to buy a gold membership. There are many indications you may be a post whore, and many different levels of addiction, some harmless, some that will drive you to the nuthouse if you take this site TOO seriously. Anyway I, Marleyisalegend would like to officially announce that I am, indeed, a post whore. I think the road to recover begins with admittance so here's the first step

Some signs you may be a post whore:

-(profilename) posts: 13,967,460

-you constantly defend your muslim religion to a christian. this is certainly a dead argument because their mind is made up about their own personal beliefs and no list of facts and statistics is going to change that

-you wake up in the middle of the night to see if anyone responded to your thread

-you've been written up at work for checking your inbox on the clock

-you've developed arthritis because you have to comment on every nice dick you see

-you spend your down time posting meaningless polls

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi Dumbcow, Hi boynextdoor, welcome. You won't be chastised here for your addiction, we all know its just a sickness and are here simply to support each other. I wonder how many are going to be honest about their post-whoring

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
a few more signs you may be a post-whore

-you've ever woken up with your head resting on your laptop, computer, console, etc...

-you constantly have to get in the last word long after discussion has led to arguing has led to personal insults

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're a post whore if you constantly check in to see who's complimenting Monster and somehow he sees it 2 seconds later and responds and the op does again and they go back and forth for awhile. Then you wonder if they're the same person! lol

O

OldFirm08

Guilty on all charges, on other websites anyway. I only check in here maybe 2 times a day to see some responses and new photos. (we need more babes' to get on site, please?)

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You're a post whore if you constantly check in to see who's complimenting Monster and somehow he sees it 2 seconds later and responds and the op does again and they go back and forth for awhile. Then you wonder if they're the same person! lol

Yes you arent the only one to notice that....it always turns into cyber sex one-liners if he's involved.