Post-workout soft length

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by rabidrabbit, Oct 17, 2006.

1. rabidrabbit

rabidrabbit Member

Albums:
    I'm a bit of a gym rat. I train religiously 4 days a week, lifting heavy and ending each day in a solid half hour cardio session. (I only say this because I'm proud of myself) ;)

Anyway, when I finish my workout, I'm spent, sweaty and exhausted. I hit the locker room and head straight for the sauna... but one thing that's been bothering me lately is how small I get after a hard workout. It's like all blood flow has ceased in my nether-region and my ram-rod ends up looking more like a court jester than the gladiator he usually is... and all of this happens during the only time I'm publicly naked. Rad.

So, I want to hang bigger, soft. Any hints I don't already know about?

Also, how can I get my balls to hang lower on a more regular basis?

Thanks everyone.

2. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Pump, Pump, Pump.

3. rabidrabbit

rabidrabbit Member

Albums:
    ok... I'll pump.

Anyone else have any constructive ideas? Maybe some reasons as to why this happens?
    I'm assuming it's just a matter of my body determining what parts need the most blood. I train very hard, so hard maybe that during that time I'm simply depriving my privates of the necessary blood flow to maintain a normal soft size?

4. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

After a long workout, I have the same problem. After a long hot shower and a good soaping, I am back to normal.

5. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    1 minute of stretching and jelquing it soft in the shower should bring it back to normale. had the same problem

6. Rowdy

Rowdy New Member

Albums:
    Pump !

You fit it in your schedule when you are at home and it becomes part of a routine. It's worth the effort!

Rowdy:biggrin1:

7. tyson42

tyson42 New Member

This happens to me too, especially after an intese workout like when i run and after i box. I think all the blood is in the muscles it neglects the dick for a short while. I go into the cubicles grab it by the base of my dick and flip my cock up and down till it stretches to a more reasonable size.

8. ennedi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree with Snakebyte - since i learned how to jelq and stretch, i give it few jelqs so it knows how to behave in front of other people, and not make me embarrased. persoonally wouldnt stretch, jelqs are enough.

9. CardiffDillon

Gold Member

I'd go along with Tyson, just a quick visit to the toilet, a quick shake and return things to 'normal' before your shower. Very easy, very unobtrusive.

cheers

Dillon

10. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    You could wear tight fitting Jockey style briefs, they will hold your shape until you take them off...

11. Gamel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i have the same problem also... but after i stretch or jelq it sometimes becomes semi hard...:confused: and then that becomes a problem.. i think there always will be a problem in the gym lol

12. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's good Gamel, if anyone around here could use a penis REDUCTION it is you!

13. Diguelo

Diguelo New Member

Albums:
    Pumping helps a lot. I used to be a Mr average sort of guy, but I feel that if you work out in a gym, you should work on all your body including the nether regions.

Ive used a pump now for the last 4 years and its helped a lot and as they said if you fit it into your daily schedule it doesnt even become obtrusive.

14. tousnu

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't know if this works for everyone but, it does for me. Hop on the stationery bike for a few minutes after you're regular routine. It seems to even out the blood flow.

15. Gamel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    lol you really think so??:biggrin1:

16. Fuzz

Fuzz New Member

Often times this happens to me when I'm surfing (could be do to the cold water) It gets to the point where I think my little buddy is inside of me and it is slightly painful. I tell my friends to look away as I stick my hand down my pants, but it's hard to do that around the girls without them getting curious..

Anyway, usually just grabbing it and pulling it once or twice does the trick.

17. DutchBiged

DutchBiged New Member

Two things:
    First, the training issue: If you train hard, there will be a release of adrenaline, that makes the blood go to some places you might need for a fight (muscles and to enhance your reflexes like eyesight, hearing) but that blood has to come from parts of your body that you don't need for a figt like your digestion and yes, your dick is not needed when in a fight.
    So thats why your big friend becomes small when training hard.

The cold water issue is from another category. Your balls need a slightly lower temerature than body temperature to produce healthy seemen, and thats why you have a scrotum in the first place.
    To keep your balls at a constant temperature your dick has a temperature sensing device installed ;) and by schrinking and expanding the skin of your scrotum it will keep the temperature as constant as possible.

18. aviatorguy

aviatorguy New Member

Albums:
    Exactly the same happens to me - honestly I look like a 3 year old when i drop my shorts after a hard workout!!!! Always feel my penis lets me down just when I want to show it off - after reading the above though I can now understand why it shrinks, thanks boys!!!
    I had noticed the same happening to some of the better hung boys at the gym to - love to see how much bigger they are after a shower, quite a turn on!!

19. Lito

Lito New Member

Allow me to disagree. Some guys here could beat a common man senseless with their dicks :biggrin1:

Cheap, sorry, couldn't resist.

20. DutchBiged

DutchBiged New Member

Grinn.. so true
    But a penis is evolutionairy spoken ment for making love, not war :cool:

Draft saved Draft deleted