post your desktops

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've had the same one for a couple of years because I love the picture. It's in the middle of my screen surrounded by blue and my icons.

Embarrassing moment. My parents were in town and my mom wanted to look at some RV ads. I turn my computer on and up pops the picture. My mom looked at me and said "So, what's that?". I promptly blamed by LTR! :redface:

Attachments

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
Okay, hopefully this works.

This is my at-home desktop. It's just a quick shot from an "in progress" canvas I was working on months ago. (It's finished now.) I liked the angle and the colours.

Attachments

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Mine's still the same as in this post on a similar thread from not that long ago. I probably should change it, but I'm very lazy.:redface:

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi, I don't know how to get my destop on here cos I'm so thick! but I have a picture of my cat Dylan on it at the moment. He is a cool cat!

Please tell me how to put in url of image http/ etc have no clue!!

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi, I don't know how to get my destop on here cos I'm so thick! but I have a picture of my cat Dylan on it at the moment. He is a cool cat!

Please tell me how to put in url of image http/ etc have no clue!!

In windows it's ctrl & print screen, then just paste what you have into MS Paint & save

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What is MS paint & save? Sounds like a new DIY shop!

Still don't understand!

Help!!!!!!

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know if mine is a standard windows background but just in a different colour, anyway it's a black screen and it has a minimum of icons on because I like things to look neat.