Post your gains!

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dec 2008 : 5-5.5 inches long by 4.6 inches girth ( didn't really measure properly but was around there )

Through out 2009 I did mainly length exercises and through out 2010 did mainly girth ones.

Now I'm 7x5.

Will be looking forward for 2011 as well. :wink:

B_Boy_Boy_Boy

Just Browsing
Media
Dec 2008 : 5-5.5 inches long by 4.6 inches girth ( didn't really measure properly but was around there )

Through out 2009 I did mainly length exercises and through out 2010 did mainly girth ones.

Now I'm 7x5.

Will be looking forward for 2011 as well. :wink:

Thats nuts!

You gotta post your routine.

autoballer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
at the end of puberty about 6 years or so ago I was at about 6.5x5 now on a good day im about 7.5x5.5 (8 bone pressed length and 6base girth)... i have used extenders, pumps, jelqs, and most recently clamping....Today i experimented with clamping and pumping...got a .25" boost in girth to about 5.75"midshaft in about an hour or two of alternating pumping then clamping repeatedly... the length gains over time i'd say mostly came from my masturbation style which causes a light clamping/jelqing effect, that and i do it about two times a day... most of my girth gains are from the recent year, been pumping more often and started clamping. My girlfriend has never complained about my penis being small, in fact I often hit rock bottom and hurt her. I believe I might have a mental complex relating to my height I'm only 5'7"ish and this gives me a bit of an inferiority complex, therefore subconciously i feel the need to improve myself using PE.... anyone else relate? Im growing more concious of this and as i do i feel less of a need to do pe and more of a need to work out and be physically fit...

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats nuts!

You gotta post your routine.

All gains are good of course. But I wasn't fully into it. I was slacking a bit.

First year I did a lot of stretches all from the beginner routine, that's through 2009. Then through out 2010 I came back to doing jelqing, clamping, squeezing. Still didn't do much of stamina exercises, and I heard stamina exercises help you gain girth. So if you start PE make sure you never miss the stamina routines.

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
at the end of puberty about 6 years or so ago I was at about 6.5x5 now on a good day im about 7.5x5.5 (8 bone pressed length and 6base girth)... i have used extenders, pumps, jelqs, and most recently clamping....Today i experimented with clamping and pumping...got a .25" boost in girth to about 5.75"midshaft in about an hour or two of alternating pumping then clamping repeatedly... the length gains over time i'd say mostly came from my masturbation style which causes a light clamping/jelqing effect, that and i do it about two times a day... most of my girth gains are from the recent year, been pumping more often and started clamping. My girlfriend has never complained about my penis being small, in fact I often hit rock bottom and hurt her. I believe I might have a mental complex relating to my height I'm only 5'7"ish and this gives me a bit of an inferiority complex, therefore subconciously i feel the need to improve myself using PE.... anyone else relate? Im growing more concious of this and as i do i feel less of a need to do pe and more of a need to work out and be physically fit...

Of course it's just in your head. I too felt like that. But then realized and accepted the fact that I'm not doing PE to impress women, but doing it just for my self.

So if you doing PE to impress your gf then I suggest to stop and forget about it, because you already causing her pain sometimes. And go work on your physical fitness and it will be SO MUCH better. You will be surprised how many women will actually find your size painful.

But if PE is something that you want to do and enjoying yourself doing them, then continue to do so. It's just like another part of your body which you are training to make it healthier ( and a bonus you get bigger :wink: ).

pe_pumper

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Starting size 5.5 x 4.8 girth
Now 8.2 x 6 average girth 6.3 base girth
All manual exercises. Slow gains over 8 years somewhat consistent, but no regimen. Still working on it with continued slow progress.

You did have great gains,. your now my idol!.. hahaha,. I would appreciate it if you post what your PE activities are like and also your suggestions,. more that 2 inch gained in length?, your the MAN!