Post your pets

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
these are the puppies, my sister is technically the one that took them in but i consider them part of my animal family too as we live together and i help care for them, just as she cares for the kitties

dexter is the slightly bigger one and cookie is the tiny little thing

they were abandoned on the college campus i work at which she also used to work at for a while

our vet says dexter's back leg was broken on purpose. and cookie had an injury which indicated she'd been kicked in the ribs pretty hard

SOME PEOPLE SUCK

they are our thanksgiving babies. dropped off the week of thanksgiving like 5+ years ago now. i think 2010, 2011 something like that

vKY4XFq.jpg

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
these are the puppies, my sister is technically the one that took them in but i consider them part of my animal family too as we live together and i help care for them, just as she cares for the kitties

dexter is the slightly bigger one and cookie is the tiny little thing

they were abandoned on the college campus i work at which she also used to work at for a while

our vet says dexter's back leg was broken on purpose. and cookie had an injury which indicated she'd been kicked in the ribs pretty hard

SOME PEOPLE SUCK

they are our thanksgiving babies. dropped off the week of thanksgiving like 5+ years ago now. i think 2010, 2011 something like that

vKY4XFq.jpg
Omg. I just wanna smooch those pooches!

Reactions: bwhip1011

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Don't be fooled.
It's a highly effective hooman face trap.

Shithead ran that sort of ruse but he was really a ugg boot filled with barbed wire and broken bottles.
I loved that foul tempered fucker.

I love that description "he was an Ugg boot filled with barbed wire and broken glass"

*grabs sides*

I needed that laugh

That's kinda Bob at the moment he decides he doesn't want any more pets or kisses or face rubs in belly

BAM! Gone wit-cha

This is old Lucy, nearly blind, half deaf and suffers badly from arthritis. Yet she still looks forward to her scratches and cuddles in the morn, arv or eve and looks for me when I come home. Struggles to get up, yet she's happy, is as loyal as the day is long.... . My Dad's old girl.

upload_2018-12-5_23-22-48.png