Post your pets

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I tried to capture the majestic quality of the whiskers but it didn't quite work

6lJ0IDL.jpg

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
*bump*

IMG_20190110_070532988~2.jpg

Sister nap!!!

Took them to the vet the other day for vaccines and check up: Sativa is 15 lbs, Indica is 16. Tiva is taller and a bit bigger volume-wise... But Dinca is more buff/solid in the muscles. They're about 2 and a half months old now.

My babies!!!

ETA: I'm very upset to see that @Nomadic is already gone. I was starting to enjoy his presence.

Last edited:

lms28

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
*bump*

View attachment 1456981
Sister nap!!!

Took them to the vet the other day for vaccines and check up: Sativa is 15 lbs, Indica is 16. Tiva is taller and a bit bigger volume-wise... But Dinca is more buff/solid in the muscles. They're about 2 and a half months old now.

My babies!!!

I want to go to there.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Lol. Gotta luv those cool blue steel eyes. Great pic, Sargon. Sadly, our dog of 14 years, who I referred to in some stories here as "my good friend K_______" passed from our lives not too long ago. Won't post a picture though because, like my car, his breed is quite unique to my area. So......

Scooter5

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not my pet, but I was with my mom when she adopted Molly at thanksgiving. And I spent two weeks over Christmas getting licked and kissed in a way only dogs can do. Brings a smile to my face.

Reactions: 693987

Scooter5

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not my pet, but I was with my mom when she adopted Molly at thanksgiving. And I spent two weeks over Christmas getting licked and kissed in a way only dogs can do. Brings a smile to my face.

Attachments

D

deleted924715

*bump*

View attachment 1456981
Sister nap!!!

My babies!!!

ETA: I'm very upset to see that @Nomadic is already gone. I was starting to enjoy his presence.

*Dies*
:heart_eyes:

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pet thread. Not Show Off thread. Ugh.

Proud to say I reported him. I can't be the only one who did. Just don't get these picture promoting idiots spamming non-dick pix threads.

It's not like there aren't tens/hundreds/thousands of other places to promote your penis picture around LPSG. Sheesh!

Time to take back the forums, I tell ya...lol!

Reactions: 693987