Post your Piercing Pics

7penis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi everyone,

I've been thinking about getting a piercing. I have always wanted to pierce my nipples, but since I've seen pierced penises, I've been curious about those. What piercings you do have? Do you like it and would you recommend it? Post pictures of your pierced nipples and dicks please.

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
pics are already posted, except for those showing nips. I have vert and horizontal on both nips, for a total of 4 piercings there. Those on the nips hurt worst of all....and I do mean any of any. I scuba dive, and thought a belly button piercing, with a diver charm there, and then a sharks mouth around the belly button....it would look like a shark attacking a diver. However, as big as my belly is, it would look like a whale, and we all know whales do not attack divers.

Fredro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Currently got a 4GA horseshoe ring in my right nipple. I did hurt a bit getting pierced initially and they put in a 14GA ring to start with but the pain passed in a few minutes.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've got a few in my sac and one frenum - all self-done except for the original mid-line front of sac

The frenum seems quite nicely done, but as a professional, those havada's (sac) worry me - especially the gauge, placement and jewelry of the two BCR's (rings).. I's say atleast stretch the up a millimeteror two and wear a bigger diameter ring, and you'll enjoy them much more.

Darkriff

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have 5 piercings on my dick. A 4-step Jacob's (Frenum)Ladder; 14g with SSS balls, and a horseshoe Prince Albert, 10g also SSS (Surgical Stainless Steel). As far as pain, neither hurt past the needle being pushed through. The PA is the quickest to heal but the most uncomfortable to get have. You'll bleed a bit for 48-72 hrs. But again, it'll heal quickly, approx. 1 week. Also the PA will cause a stinging sensation when urinating. Again this will subside in 2-3 days. Now for the JL. It hurt the least while healing. Most of the time I never even felt it. Only rarely when erect and if the rods were twisted from horizontal to vertical would it cause me pain. This type takes a little longer to heal. 2-3 weeks. Now for the functional aspect of each. The PA is the most popular male genital piercing because it offers the best pleasure for him/her. The JL dependant upon location can offer the same benefit. A ladder on the top of the penis will be more pleasurable for her than one on the bottom.

Last edited:

Darkriff

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I personally prefer the one on the bottom cause it looks cooler. Cleaning and care is simple. Twice a day use liquid Dial Antibacterial soap, be gentle. Buy some Dixie cups, Sea Salt (Non-Iodized!). Mix 1 tsp. of the sea salt to 6-8 oz. of warm water, flop ur shit in the cup and soak for 3-5 minutes. A few do's and don'ts. DO; Clean twice daily. Soak daily, expect bleeding from ur PA for a few days. Enjoy the look and feel of it as it heals. DON'T; Clean less or more than twice daily (over cleaning can be deconstructive). Use towels to dry your genitals. They can harvest bacteria, use paper towels or TP. Swimming, bathing. Again bathtubs and pools harvest bacteria, take a shower. Twist, turn, rotate the jewelry! This can pull crusties into the wound and damage the thin layer of skin in the wound. I think I just about covered everything. If u have any questions feel free to message me. BTW, my pic is in my gallery I believe.

D_Terry_Misue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my left nip is pierced. not sure of the size. had it done when I was 19 and haven't really touched it since. hurt like hell, but always get compliments on it. pic is in my gallery.

BigrThnSom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have both nipples pierced, currently at 2mm though will be going larger soon. Also have a 5mm PA. I'd say if you're tempted, go for it. I honestly found the PA to be quite painless during the procedure, but peeing for the next week did sting a bit. And the nipples were the most painfull piercing I've had so far, but I still think it was worth it :) ... as for pics, none yet. I really should get some posted!