Post your pumping pics

Kevin123490

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
D

deleted1846971

I want to try pumping just because it looks like it feels good. Does the pump feel good on your cock? Also is it a turn on just to have a pumped cock?

Reactions: deleted972301

Jasonofspades

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys,
So I’ve been sneaking my pump in the shower at the gym. I go in the mornings and let me tell you I get in a good 10-15 in the morning and try to get a little in during the evening. That morning pump tho! I’m on the small side but that morning pump has really been a confidence booster. And it helps with the turtle-ing. I was never too shy in there, no putting the underwear on under the towel nonsense or showering in them. But I’m definitely more confident when I got my puff on. Feels great and gets my day started on a high note. I realize I’ll never pack a tube like some of you boys in here but I’m working with what I got.

Is pumped dick stay in shape for longer and if u use more often that extend your penis or everything going back after ?

I love that ! I love seeing a fat cock and all the pictures make me wet I need try !

autoballer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I picked up an air pump last week and like it a little bit more than my bathmate. It's more convenient than having to fill it up with water. But I still use my bathmate while I shower and shave.
I use this setup wet or dry. The results aren't entirely the same....