Post your pumping pics

gelato69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wrap your penis with an ace wrap after pumping. Try to stretch it's length as you do so, as well. No big deal if you can't do that, but it helps push out the swelling of the skin, and leaves the "meat" under swollen. What I do is pump, wrap for about 20 minutes, and then get erect after removing the wrap for a big.
Hi there what is an ''ace wrap'' and how is it used?

Can somebody explain in detail how to use the bathmate in the shower I’ve watched countless videos, I can’t seem to get it. I fill with water put my penis in on soft and then put valve to center and feel nothing nor does my penis get hard

Can somebody explain in detail how to use the bathmate in the shower I’ve watched countless videos, I can’t seem to get it. I fill with water put my penis in on soft and then put valve to center and feel nothing nor does my penis get hard

still gotta pump it...

gelato69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, I guess because we pump blood for extra volume and length without using are libido is the reason.
Pumping your cock to bigger proportions is no different to gaining muscle in the gym...The same measures need to be considered. That being of a controlled nutrient diet and regular exercise making sure to include at least 2 x 45 min HIIT classes a week. This will raised your heart rate to over 150 bpm, pumping blood throughout your body therefore better blood circulation overall. When we pump our cocks we're not only drawing blood out but also restricting blood flow with all the different kinds of cock rings we wear but also the stretching and oxygen deprivation during the pumping stage. Im guilty of this myself and as though we see instant gains it does not last, swells purple and leaves your skin starving for oxygen as its completely dehydrated. Its best to avoid rings all together, keep that vital blood flowing throughout the length of your cock, then trap it ( not tightly)with a ring once your done pumping. The blood thats mildly trapped will thicken your cock even bigger without doing anything. Same way as your muscles grow whilst your asleep. So diet & exercise, will keep the blood thin and circulating throughout the body and plenty of rest inbetween...the skin ( even though with good circulation) needs re-hydrating occasionally...i use Vaseline Aloe Soothe skin repair cream.

Mikes8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pumping your cock to bigger proportions is no different to gaining muscle in the gym...The same measures need to be considered. That being of a controlled nutrient diet and regular exercise making sure to include at least 2 x 45 min HIIT classes a week. This will raised your heart rate to over 150 bpm, pumping blood throughout your body therefore better blood circulation overall. When we pump our cocks we're not only drawing blood out but also restricting blood flow with all the different kinds of cock rings we wear but also the stretching and oxygen deprivation during the pumping stage. Im guilty of this myself and as though we see instant gains it does not last, swells purple and leaves your skin starving for oxygen as its completely dehydrated. Its best to avoid rings all together, keep that vital blood flowing throughout the length of your cock, then trap it ( not tightly)with a ring once your done pumping. The blood thats mildly trapped will thicken your cock even bigger without doing anything. Same way as your muscles grow whilst your asleep. So diet & exercise, will keep the blood thin and circulating throughout the body and plenty of rest inbetween...the skin ( even though with good circulation) needs re-hydrating occasionally...i use Vaseline Aloe Soothe skin repair cream.
Great, You have it down right. looking for quick large gains don't come with excessive pumping that can cause damage to the cock. As you said working it like your gym workout requires time ad consistency, lasting progress comes with patients.

Reactions: gelato69

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi there what is an ''ace wrap'' and how is it used?
Yeah, it's the brand. It's those wraps you use for injuries or soreness. you wrap them around your arm or something and there is velcro at the end to make it stick. Wrap your dick with one after pumping. It'll reduce the swelling of the skin while leaving the "meat" inside pumped, and help with recover. it also acts as a semi-extender.

gelato69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, it's the brand. It's those wraps you use for injuries or soreness. you wrap them around your arm or something and there is velcro at the end to make it stick. Wrap your dick with one after pumping. It'll reduce the swelling of the skin while leaving the "meat" inside pumped, and help with recover. it also acts as a semi-extender.
Thank you for the explanation...im assuming they are called Ace wraps in the U.S.A. as i see your from Michigan....However they may be called something else here. Nevertheless,
totally understand what they are and how you use them....cheers

gelato69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you for the explanation...im assuming they are called Ace wraps in the U.S.A. as i see your from Michigan....However they may be called something else here. Nevertheless,
totally understand what they are and how you use them....cheers
Actually come to think of it....Ive got one that i strap around my wrists for doing deadlifts in the gym....hehe.

Reactions: 4skinrestore