Post your pumping pics

ColonelLingus

Superior Member
Media
do you guys think pump brands etc are significant. You can buy a pump for 15 dollars at a sex shop or go online and pay 200 for some sort of "special" one but in reality they all do the same thing so whats the deal with that?

John_S

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
do you guys think pump brands etc are significant. You can buy a pump for 15 dollars at a sex shop or go online and pay 200 for some sort of "special" one but in reality they all do the same thing so whats the deal with that?

A pump with a gauge is all you'll need. The difference is the tube. I recently bought a VelSeal from Pumptoys. To me, the comfort is well worth the extra money. I may never use my Bathmate or other air pump again.

AussieScooter

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Ck

contrary to others thoughts on here, I have a cheapish $60 pump with trigger but no gauge that has lasted me well for about 3 years. I’ve seen remarkable growth and don’t see the need for a super expensive one. I’d probably suggest not buying one of those squeeze ball pump novelty type ones though. Use a sleeve until your comfortable and before you know it you’ll be pressing that tube up hard against your base and packing.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Man...I miss pumping.

Let me warn you guys, as these warnings have appeared periodically throughout the thread but it's always good to get this info out there. Pump in moderation. I was an idiot, and didn't let my glans heal completely after a blister from pumping too long and with too much pressure. I waited for the skin to go flat, but not return to it's original color. I assumed I was healed "enough". I continued pumping, and these parts of my glans where the blister formed got redder and redder. Now, scar tissue is built up in that area and won't completely go away. Without pumping if I lightly touch the scar tissue (which just looks like a mild red spot about the size of a finger nail) it stings just slightly.

Luckily, this doesn't effect my erections, my stimulation, or satisfaction from orgasms and sex. At least not once foreplay gets going. The mild stinging is always there until the stimulation begins. Additionally, any time I pump leaves it hurting for a few days, stimulation or not.

While I can count myself lucky to be able to continue a normal sex life, I'm disappointed that I may never be able to pump as I once did. I was gaining significantly and ready to move up to 2.75" tube before these issues occurred, and now one of my favorite past times is possibly removed from my life forever. Be careful. take breaks. If you get an injury, heal for AT LEAST 2 weeks (I suggest a month). heavy pressure for those few millimeters of size aren't worth it.