100% Straight, 0% Gay
284663-1412705978-e16c46c6b4e6052a1968a0f4b98eaa3e.gif
watch it grow more in my albums

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shit... was I supposed to do in the tube? Oops and sorry they are a little too big, I should have sized them down a bit.

Thanks for the hospitality bdirty1, you've got a good thread here! :)

Reactions: GayGay21

andy11cat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just fully packed my X30 :) View attachment 397500

hey been use my bathmate for while now. If you don't mind me asking you some questions. When you use your pump how long you go before your at max pressure? Also what kind of sessions you doing? Like one long session? Few short ones?
Like to know what others are doing with their bathmates to get gains?

KingEspadas

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
hey been use my bathmate for while now. If you don't mind me asking you some questions. When you use your pump how long you go before your at max pressure? Also what kind of sessions you doing? Like one long session? Few short ones?
Like to know what others are doing with their bathmates to get gains?

To start I would do 20 - 30 mins in it, but often now I just use it during long session. So i would air pump for 30 mins and then go for a bath and use it for 20 minutes.
I lost the comfort pad so I don't use it for longer than 30 - 40 mins ever. I can't max the pressure because my head is touching the end but I tend to get a good pressure to start and slowly during the course of the session I would pump it a few more times, never to a pressure that was uncomfortable.
Also you can't gauge the pressure too well in the basic models so I can't give you any pressure readings, but I just got a good deal on an X40 xtreme and will update with any new gains.

andy11cat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ok thanks for your reply. I using the same one as you are x30. I try slow pumping up to the max pressure. About 20 to 30 mins. I've found out if I pump to fast to the max that my dick will get dark spots on the sides of the shaft.

KingEspadas

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
ok thanks for your reply. I using the same one as you are x30. I try slow pumping up to the max pressure. About 20 to 30 mins. I've found out if I pump to fast to the max that my dick will get dark spots on the sides of the shaft.
Yeah I get that, i'm now conditioned to the pressure i haven't got a blister on my shaft in about 6 months and only got a few water blisters on my head when I got to 20 - 30 hg at the end of my session. (don't recommend if you blister easily)

andy11cat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah I get that, i'm now conditioned to the pressure i haven't got a blister on my shaft in about 6 months and only got a few water blisters on my head when I got to 20 - 30 hg at the end of my session. (don't recommend if you blister easily)

Do you have any idea what the max pressure would be on the x30? What I was saying is I get blisters if I pump the x30 until the bellow is all the way down in 5 to 10 mins. Just used it it today, and notice if I don't get to the max pressure until after 15 + mins that when I take it after my cock will be nice and fat. I also don't have the really dark spots.

KingEspadas

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Do you have any idea what the max pressure would be on the x30? What I was saying is I get blisters if I pump the x30 until the bellow is all the way down in 5 to 10 mins. Just used it it today, and notice if I don't get to the max pressure until after 15 + mins that when I take it after my cock will be nice and fat. I also don't have the really dark spots.

Probably 20 - 25 hg, which is pretty high pressure (just a guess)