Post your pumping pics

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I see... Thanks so much @Moez??? , are you an avid PE gymmer yourself? Can you share your regime as well as any supplements you are taking?

i've had periods of consistency where gains would come. i was by far the most consistent with pumping, just because it's really fun. i initially gained about half an inch in length, and half an inch in girth, in the first year of just pumping. with pumping, you have to increase pressure in order to continue gains, but apparently it's not something my skin could handle. i would often get blisters on my glans, requiring me to stop for months to fully heal.

i did a 3 month stint of manual exercises, jelqing, but mostly squeezes. this gave me an inch in 3 months. after i stopped, i lost about half an inch.

I've been hanging consistently, with a sleeve extender all day when possible. I've already gained half an inch in erect length in about a month and a half.

no supplements. i did try some stuff, but they didn't work for me. ginseng was great for erection quality and energy, but after taking it for a weak, it did the opposite and gave me stomach problems. Tongkat Ali helped me with recover (I was using it for weight lifting, but it did help me pump more often and enjoy it more). but that's very expensive and not worth it for PE. i used arginine as well, but that made my eye start twitching significantly.

I tend to personally dislike supplements. I have a very dramatic body apparently. minor colds feel like death to me, moderate caffeine causes me to have stomach aches and insomnia for a day, and I already mention the other issues I had above. i wish there was something I could use, but my health comes first.

Jackson Dave

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i've had periods of consistency where gains would come. i was by far the most consistent with pumping, just because it's really fun. i initially gained about half an inch in length, and half an inch in girth, in the first year of just pumping. with pumping, you have to increase pressure in order to continue gains, but apparently it's not something my skin could handle. i would often get blisters on my glans, requiring me to stop for months to fully heal.

i did a 3 month stint of manual exercises, jelqing, but mostly squeezes. this gave me an inch in 3 months. after i stopped, i lost about half an inch.

I've been hanging consistently, with a sleeve extender all day when possible. I've already gained half an inch in erect length in about a month and a half.

no supplements. i did try some stuff, but they didn't work for me. ginseng was great for erection quality and energy, but after taking it for a weak, it did the opposite and gave me stomach problems. Tongkat Ali helped me with recover (I was using it for weight lifting, but it did help me pump more often and enjoy it more). but that's very expensive and not worth it for PE. i used arginine as well, but that made my eye start twitching significantly.

I tend to personally dislike supplements. I have a very dramatic body apparently. minor colds feel like death to me, moderate caffeine causes me to have stomach aches and insomnia for a day, and I already mention the other issues I had above. i wish there was something I could use, but my health comes first.

I see... Thanks so much for such details.
By squeezes did u mean "Uli" ?

Peter4572

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I mean wouldn't that be dangerous? Like, again excuse my stupidness lol, but I'm imagining a horrible mistake where it just rips off. It probably doesn't happen. :p
But does it hurt? I mean are there videos on it? Does it affect your sperm production?
Also secondly. Pumping is basically with water and it pulls and stretches your penis, right? So does it stay like that? I see other threads saying that nothing is permanent. Is it possible to keep it that way? And how long does it last if it isn't?
Thanks for responding!
Means the world. :p

Yes results are permanent. Do pumping for a month or so, start with low suction (low vacuum) and by the end of the month increase it. It all depends on age (Younger men have better response to growth naturally) There are tubes with manometers on. so that you may monitor measurements Follow instructions to the letter. Forget about inserting testicles in for suction. The risk of doing damage is greatly higher than the penis alone. Any attempts to overdo shit not recommended, brings the opposite results. So be Smart and above ALL be Patient. - The Spanish say: "Muevo con cuidado" = "Μove with Caution"

Reactions: drambone2001

Yes results are permanent. Do pumping for a month or so, start with low suction (low vacuum) and by the end of the month increase it. It all depends on age (Younger men have better response to growth naturally) There are tubes with manometers on. so that you may monitor measurements Follow instructions to the letter. Forget about inserting testicles in for suction. The risk of doing damage is greatly higher than the penis alone. Any attempts to overdo shit not recommended, brings the opposite results. So be Smart and above ALL be Patient. - The Spanish say: "Muevo con cuidado" = "Μove with Caution"
I think pumping all depends on individual pleasure. I've pumped my balls....feels damn good to be honest. Like you said don't overdo it. High suction is risky..