Post Your Smegma Photos

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And Xcuzeesha, whatup girrrrrl? I see they released you from county early. Was it cuz of the holidays, good behavior, or did you do favors for the entire sheriff's office?

Oh Shaqueera Shaqueera

your hips certainly dont lie....theyre sayin IM FAT!

Slagweave, Ive never been banged up...well, not in that sense. Dont be hatin coz your bulletwound infested, crackdealing, skidmark of a fuckbuddy keeps sniffing at my door. I offer flavours u aint selling, bitch. Now, drag your sag off my property & stop pissing on my windows...how you can aim 20 foot high Ill never know! Im tired of picking bits of your weave off my footpath.. Stop using cum to stick that old rag to your head....it aint working! Try cement mix...

kisses

X

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh Shaqueera Shaqueera

your hips certainly dont lie....theyre sayin IM FAT!

So I put on a few happy pounds during the holidays, so what? Your man wasn't complaining about my hips last night when I threw my legs over his shoulders.

By the way, I saw your episode of Maury, your hair looked great with those red, purple, and blonde streaks. Bonus points for color-coordinating that with your outfit, shoes, fingernails, and cell-phone cover.

Is it true that they're devoting the entire 5th season to your baby-daddy hunt? Dang, that's what, like, 20 episodes? If you can't find your baby daddy after 20 episodes worth of DNA tests, you might as well hang it up. And stop with that bullshit "I'm 110% sure!" mess, well know the only thing you're 110% sure about is that your baby daddy can be anybody in North OR South America, Canada, or someone from Europe or Japan who visited the states and had an extra $5 in their pocket.

I warned you about your fast ways but you ain't wanna listen. "Shut up Marley, it's my man-snatch and I'll do what I want with it. Shut up Marley, you're just jealous cuz the cross-country team, swim team, and football team didn't run a train on you all in the same night. Shut up Marley, you're just jealous cuz you can't grip a traffic cone with your anus."

You made your bed, now lie in. Try laying down alone this time, seems like when you get on your back the entire east coast gets an unspoken invitation into your bedroom.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Is it true that they're devoting the entire 5th season to your baby-daddy hunt? Dang, that's what, like, 20 episodes? If you can't find your baby daddy after 20 episodes worth of DNA tests, you might as well hang it up.

Bitch, your so slow I sometimes wonder if a truck ran over your head as a child - then reversed over it again. That would also explain your heads weird shape & the tyre marks across your forehead!

Everybody knows that baby aint mine bionicalogically - I stole it from outside a Burger bar! catch up, analwart. Actually, I only wanted the pram wheels but my nuts broke so I had to take the lot! Didnt the fact that the baby's 10 shades blacker than Wesley Snipes give u a clue? Like, duhfuckinduh..

Ill give the baby back when Im bored shoplifting baby clothes...those littles things are sooo easy to slip into your pockets! Dont be jealous coz u cant have babies...well, not real ones anyways. Ive seen u walkin round the streets cradling that bundle like its a baby. Bitch, we all know its a dead squirrel wrapped in a blanket! Seek help or at least stay indoors & hide.

hugs

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Xcuze, isn't it time for you to pop another Xanex dear? Go ahead and take your meds, you know the doctors will be coming for you soon, to take you back home to your lovely suite at the Shady Oaks Mental Institution for Crazy Bitches.

I hope this ain't no REAL war, but lawd you two are hilarious!

Nah, just some healthy dirty dozen between two friends. Xcuzeesha and I grew up on the same block. It's sad. He (now she) was such a great kid, loved baseball and GI Joes, no one knew she'd grow up to be a flaming queen/drug addict. I'd say Zeesha was fine up until high-school graduation. Rather, MY graduation, Zeesha had to be held back twice, that's when the crack habit developed and subsequent prostitution to support the crack habit.

I still love her though, like a sister. Still, it's a shame. She used to have a gorgeous smile, eyes that seemed to view limitless possibilities. Now three of her teeth have been knocked out in bar-fights over who gets to sing Cher's "Do You Believe" and the only thing her eyes see is who's gonna turn the next trick. My only regret, as Zeesha's best friend, is that I didn't get home in time to save his manhood. You see, Zeesha could never keep a steady job, always stealing from the register and coming in late/drunk, so she couldn't afford to have transgender surgery so I come home one evening and the poor child had hacked his penis off with one of chose nose-hair clippers. In his defense, it wasn't that big anyway so it wasn't a huge loss (literally).

*Disclaimer, we're just joking with each other so PLEASE don't report us.

Last edited:

EternalCaverns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Though I'm not turned on by the slightest from seeing a pic of smegma, I think it's neat that such a thread exists. The creator didn't say it was for erotic purposes, so the pics can be posted for any reason. I never seem to get smegma, so it's interesting to see pics of it for me.

I do not at all find this sexy but coming from a liberal standpoint, I believe it is good to see variety on LPSG. People have all sorts of sexual fetishes. If LPS allows it, there should be some representation.

Perhaps what the board needs is another forum completely dedicated to fetishes?

A fetish thread should always let people know what they are in for though like the OP did for this one. For example, it would not be cool to generically write, "Let's Share Pics!" for a thread title and then when members peek in they see pics posted of scat or golden play. Always cool to let people know in advance what they are going to get.

I haven't clicked on the original link because I am a bit scared to look to be honest LOL

cntrlflcheez2o16

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
D

deleted1110321

Hey get a life.
When I was 13 a man told me to pull it back and keep it back.
I have done this through the years, with the help of tight shorts, and things stay clean there.
In fact many do not know I am uncut.
Well meeting that man at 13 was a bad day buddy, you should of stayed in and understood that you got to keep your skin not because the knob on the end of your cock was cold or shy of being exposed at the local shopping centre, but so you can get it nice and ripe for guys like me to enjoy and worship for you, also giving you that many more guys that would suck your cock that do already...
Win win for you I'm seeing.
If Plus that man back when you started getting hair around your balls probably told young children that Santa was real too. Never trust a person that thinks Santa is real. Bigfoot and the Easter bunny Definitely, Santa. Not at all.
He was wrong about your 4skin and Santa.. lol.
People's kinks and fetishes are theirs to enjoy and blog about don't you think?, it's a lot easier and better for you and me to scroll on if it's not your thing and it upsets or makes you feel sick when reading suck things, I'm sure you aren't held against your will and forced to read such things? If so send them my profile, that's hot as fcuk, but I want to do this with them once I've finished reading for the poor bugger who can't read... hope he's good at sex otherwise life suck for him yeah?
Anyways I'm gonna do what one should do when they don't understand another persons comments or blogs and scroll on by, good talking to ya and take what little you want from this as I don't mean anything bad towards you or views you have, just a little pissed you're another uncut guy who happily smells like soap and not a ripe sweaty man dick with a chance of somehow getting to enjoy giving you a cock worship you'd enjoy once getting over the thinking and society frowning of part of it. Space and how we came about is good for wasting your thinking cells but sexual pleasure we should just go with and enjoy the experience...
we'll enough of my rambling on with shit said. Take care all the best and if you see that man again, run the other way... he talks shit and bad for social gatherings too...
CYa buddy. ;@)

jochb69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
havent you people ever heard of ...simple clean Water

i even love the smell, remember my friends segma smell, stuck in my head for months. smell plays a great roll in sex, animals all over nature also use this.

sex is supposed to be messy, that's what makes it so much fun. if you don't like it, get a dildo
Like youi said, '...that's what makes it so much fun...."