Post Your Smegma Photos

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why on earth would ANYONE wait till they had green cock cheese on their cock? That is simply the most vile thing I have ever read. A bar of soap and water are a good thing.

Austin. You seem to have a habit of making threads than crying foul when people dont post what you want them to. If your going to make a thread of this nature than your going to get reactions you might not like.

What did you think would happen in making a thread about green cock cheese? Cheers, Jason.

Why don't you ever shut the hell up?:confused::rolleyes:

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Since we mods have been mentioned a few times here, I'd like to make something clear...

When a thread is started, it becomes public domain, if people want to post their thoughts, feelings or reactions to it, then they have every right to do so. Just because someone starts a thread, does not mean they own the thread. Hijacking can not take place while the topic of the thread is still being discussed, the topic here is smegma and the request for pics to be taken, people are discussing smegma and the request for pics to be taken.

It really is that simple.

It is that simple, but some aren't aware of that and feel hijacked, while nobody want to hijack them... Good post Kotchanski :smile:

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Look at how many supposed 'disgusted' viewers have already looked at my photo.

The stats don't lie:

Poster: Austin Blue (see this users gallery)

This is my smeggy foreskinned cock before I got circ'd.​
· Date: Sun December 7, 2008 · Views: 1446 · Filesize: 35.0kb · Dimensions: 500 x 375 ·

1446 views to date! so obviously many of you guys want to get down and help a dirty boy clean his cock with a warm tongue!! ha ha!!

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Look at how many supposed 'disgusted' viewers have already looked at my photo.

The stats don't lie:

Poster: Austin Blue (see this users gallery)

This is my smeggy foreskinned cock before I got circ'd.​
· Date: Sun December 7, 2008 · Views: 1446 · Filesize: 35.0kb · Dimensions: 500 x 375 ·

1446 views to date!

I admit I looked, but then again I also looked at the man smashing a ragu jar with his anus muscles....

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Truly I tell you, this is the awesomest thread I've read in a long time. I agree with Marley. We need some popcorn and fountain pop up in here.

I mean, I totally agree that people should be able to exercise their fetishes in peace, but doing so on a thread invites counter-reaction. I've known people who were way in to smeg and asked me to produce some, so I know it's for real. And yeah, smeg is natural and all that. But still, like furries and infantilism, you're gonna get a reaction to the topic. And the zanier the fetish the bigger the reaction.

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why on earth would ANYONE wait till they had green cock cheese on their cock? That is simply the most vile thing I have ever read. A bar of soap and water are a good thing.

Austin. You seem to have a habit of making threads than crying foul when people dont post what you want them to. If your going to make a thread of this nature than your going to get reactions you might not like.

What did you think would happen in making a thread about green cock cheese? Cheers, Jason.

Jason, if i still had my foreskin - i'm sure you'd be the one on your knees cleaning it out for me with your tongue!!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I admit I looked, but then again I also looked at the man smashing a ragu jar with his anus muscles....

What a fucked up way to open a goddamn RAGU jar. All he had to do was heat the cap end with some hot water and tap the cap end on the countertop. Twist and it's open. But nooooo, that guy had to get anal on it. :rolleyes::biggrin1:

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Austin,
Why do you constantly do this same kind of thing. Stop being passive-agressive. You post something, then if people don't like it or don't agree with you, you start getting all pissy with people and tell us moderators that we need to delete their posts.

I'm going to say this as a long-time LPSG member, and NOT as a moderator:
Grow up and stop acting like a baby. Not everyone is going to like your posts, not everyone is going to agree with you. That's just how life is. If you can't handle comments that don't go your way, maybe you would be happier somewhere else.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Jason, if i still had my foreskin - i'm sure you'd be the one on your knees cleaning it out for me with your tongue!!
You would only hope someone as good looking as jason would do that to you, but we already know jason is repulsed by what you've shown the board. Get over yourself and stop being a whiny bitch.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Erratic,

A large part of the counter-reaction is due to the O/P; and I won't go into specifics.

I recall one other thread about smegma, started by someone else, which went much better. It had the expected "eww" replies but not the contentiousness. Overall, that thread went fairly well.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight