Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Austin being offended is old fucking hat by now. His entire purpose on LPSG is to be an open wound oozing out.....smegma like goo. I am totally amazed he hasnt signed on to his other personas to agree with himself by now.

BTW, i am totally interested in any gangrene photos anyone might have laying around.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
And a few chunks of brussel sprouts.

Mrs. Willman's Chocolate Cake™?

Oh Austin, you make yourself such an easy target. Far too easy for me.
Actually, I find u bizarrely entertaining - in a trainwreck kinda way!
Shitty anus pics? just an idea.... :rolleyes:

OMG, you're taking the wheels off the engine coach.:cool:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Jason, if i still had my foreskin - i'm sure you'd be the one on your knees cleaning it out for me with your tongue!!

You'll have to forgive me, Austin... but are you that much of a child that you felt the need to insult Jasondawg twice?

You've already quoted and commented on his response, so why do this a second time? It really comes off as an immature comment and doesn't make your case any better.

You're welcome to like what you want, but realize that people may not like it. As a result, they are welcome to say, "gross".

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Erratic,

A large part of the counter-reaction is due to the O/P; and I won't go into specifics.

I recall one other thread about smegma, started by someone else, which went much better. It had the expected "eww" replies but not the contentiousness. Overall, that thread went fairly well.

Don't worry. I've noted the OP's propensity for posting ridiculous and inflammatory things. Regardless, in all fairness I will stand up for his right to stand behind a bullhorn and tell the universe he loves duck butter.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jason, if i still had my foreskin - i'm sure you'd be the one on your knees cleaning it out for me with your tongue!!

Austin. Trust me that would never happen. But let me get you some crackers for your green cheese. Bon appétit

Austin,
Why do you constantly do this same kind of thing. Stop being passive-agressive. You post something, then if people don't like it or don't agree with you, you start getting all pissy with people and tell us moderators that we need to delete their posts.

I'm going to say this as a long-time LPSG member, and NOT as a moderator:
Grow up and stop acting like a baby. Not everyone is going to like your posts, not everyone is going to agree with you. That's just how life is. If you can't handle comments that don't go your way, maybe you would be happier somewhere else.

AMEN!!!!!!

You would only hope someone as good looking as jason would do that to you, but we already know jason is repulsed by what you've shown the board. Get over yourself and stop being a whiny bitch.

Think. Your a doll thank you. And yes your right I do find head cheese repulsive. But hey to each their own.

Oh Austin, you make yourself such an easy target. Far too easy for me.

Actually, I find u bizarrely entertaining - in a trainwreck kinda way!

Shitty anus pics? just an idea.... :rolleyes:

LOL. Pleaase dont give out any ideas.

Austin being offended is old fucking hat by now. His entire purpose on LPSG is to be an open wound oozing out.....smegma like goo. I am totally amazed he hasnt signed on to his other personas to agree with himself by now.

BTW, i am totally interested in any gangrene photos anyone might have laying around.

Someone hit the nail right on the head here.

You'll have to forgive me, Austin... but are you that much of a child that you felt the need to insult Jasondawg twice?

You've already quoted and commented on his response, so why do this a second time? It really comes off as an immature comment and doesn't make your case any better.

You're welcome to like what you want, but realize that people may not like it. As a result, they are welcome to say, "gross".

Jeff. I think the reason I got 2 responses is this. There seems to be an obsession going on here with me. From his blogs and stealing my pictures and calling me names etc. I just keep him on ignore and never have to see him. But Im glad you noticed that.

B_Giovani

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Look at how many supposed 'disgusted' viewers have already looked at my photo.

The stats don't lie
·
1446 views to date! so obviously many of you guys want to get down and help a dirty boy clean his cock with a warm tongue!! ha ha!!

What does not lie is that the majority of people find this topic not higienic therefore not healthy.

But what I fund more disturbing is what you said here then your post it self.

Last edited:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

MattBoyMA

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
What an odd thread. Why do so many people who seem to find this topic disgusting read the thread and comment on it? I mean, I'm not going to bother reading any, say, scat threads, but if there are people who find that interesting, well, then they can post all the pooping pictures they want. :smile: (And I won't be there to see them!)
To each their own....