Post Your Swingin Balls (from Behind!)

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
Balls are another part of our male crotch—erogenous zone. Why not spotlight and celebrate them too from time to time?:emoji_wink:
(Topher90, you naturally have a long hanging scrotum. However, if your balls were high and tight and got pulled into your abdomen at times due to temperature and or not having enough space to house your erect dick—you would understand why some of us have encouraged scrotum growth, stretching and or Scrotox. You’re very fortunate...enjoy what you have:emoji_thumbsup:

Topher90

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Balls are another part of our male crotch—erogenous zone. Why not spotlight and celebrate them too from time to time?:emoji_wink:
(Topher90, you naturally have a long hanging scrotum. However, if your balls were high and tight and got pulled into your abdomen at times due to temperature and or not having enough space to house your erect dick—you would understand why some of us have encouraged scrotum growth, stretching and or Scrotox. You’re very fortunate...enjoy what you have:emoji_thumbsup:
Well thanks for the response but along with having low hangers there comes problems and consequences as you have stated with have high and tight hangers pm me if you wanna talk further

BikerBear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bet your heavy balls create one massive bulge in your pants!
Do people stare at your crotch when you’re out and about?

Sometimes.... depends on whether I notice them looking.... if it's a warm day, and I'm in shorts, I get looks... One woman even commented one day!