Posted Message re-written by LPSG

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by 2xdog, Sep 18, 2007.

1. 2xdog

2xdog Member

Southern California /want to live in Northern Cali
    I just noticed that a message I had posted was completely re-written. Is this common practice here?

I was just thinking how great this site was.

I guess you have some funny folks working in the booths.
    Get a real job dick heads!

This may refresh your memory asses:

I didn't know until I was 25 or 26. I was a singer in a rock band: I got off stage after a sound check and 2 girls walked up to me and after some conversation added "you're big." I said, "big?" "Your cock size. " one replied. I was actually dumbfounded and didn't realize it. But like an idiot I didn't do anything about it because I was too focused on the gig that night. Idiot! The rock and roll god was probably ashamed.

2. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Let us be the judge of that. Then let's see your dawg dog. You have to post pics before you get a hundred posts or you will be banned for life.

3. wldhoney

Gold Member

Albums:
    Copied and pasted here because thread by OP is a duplicate.....please see other thread for more info.

Um, I don't think it was re-written. I think you told the story twice in two different posts in the same thread. One was written on 05-28-2007, post number 12. The next was written 3 hours ago, or did I miss something.

4. agnslz

Gold Member

I'll do the same thing. I think this guy is trolling, but...

If it had indeed been re-written or edited by a moderator or one of the co-admins (the only people other than you who can do that), it would've had the name of that person show up in the "last edited by:..." line on the bottom of the post. There's no way around that little fact.

5. wldhoney

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks, agnslz. I'm wondering if maybe the OP forgot he had posted the first post in May, and then wrote the second post, naturally worded a bit different, and saw them both at some point and thought this had just occurred.

Just a guess on my part, assuming these are the posts he is concerned about.

6. fortiesfun

Gold Member

Amazing detective work!

Draft saved Draft deleted