Posted Message re-written by LPSG

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by 2xdog, Sep 18, 2007.

1. 2xdog

2xdog Member

Southern California /want to live in Northern Cali
    I just noticed that a message I had posted was completely re-written. Is this common practice here?

I was just thinking how great this site was.

I guess you have some funny folks working in the booths.
    Get a real job dick heads!

This may refresh your memory asses:

I didn't know until I was 25 or 26. I was a singer in a rock band: I got off stage after a sound check and 2 girls walked up to me and after some conversation added "you're big." I said, "big?" "Your cock size. " one replied. I was actually dumbfounded and didn't realize it. But like an idiot I didn't do anything about it because I was too focused on the gig that night. Idiot! The rock and roll god was probably ashamed.

2. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Let us be the judge of that. Then let's see your dawg dog. You have to post pics before you get a hundred posts or you will be banned for life.

3. wldhoney

Gold Member

Albums:
    Copied and pasted here because thread by OP is a duplicate.....please see other thread for more info.

Um, I don't think it was re-written. I think you told the story twice in two different posts in the same thread. One was written on 05-28-2007, post number 12. The next was written 3 hours ago, or did I miss something.

4. agnslz

Gold Member

I'll do the same thing. I think this guy is trolling, but...

If it had indeed been re-written or edited by a moderator or one of the co-admins (the only people other than you who can do that), it would've had the name of that person show up in the "last edited by:..." line on the bottom of the post. There's no way around that little fact.

5. wldhoney

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks, agnslz. I'm wondering if maybe the OP forgot he had posted the first post in May, and then wrote the second post, naturally worded a bit different, and saw them both at some point and thought this had just occurred.

Just a guess on my part, assuming these are the posts he is concerned about.

6. fortiesfun

Gold Member

Amazing detective work!

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice