Posted new pics

XXLHS: Hi all,

Just posted some new pics, will repost the old ones as well at some point. Two sets, one in color and one in Classic B&W... oh my... no lions or tigers though... not even but a small degree of bare... :rolleyes:

Enjoy, and as always comments appreciated...

Ciao for now.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Great images on the gallery. Well done on the black and white photos. Just reviewed the dark images. Great display of your penis, but your balls certainly dominate. You have a lot to be happy about.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hola! Better lighting would be a plus, I was straining my eyes like crazy to get a better view! lol. Nice package!! Can't help but wonder if shyness was not a motivator for the darker nude pics? Don't be shy, we're all showing our shit here, just curious about each other, and I sure do like what I see here!

XXLHS: Thank you for the posts.

The Black and White I was working with because I always think that its a great medium for human figures. I tends to leave one with the form to appreciate without distractions that are often in color photos. In a photo class I had years ago Black and White was compared to sculpture as both are monotone and it leave the same effect. Anyway I wanted to show size and shape with some mystery.

The color one were an attempt at giving a look of a nocturnal mating practice viewpoint... dark but with hints of whats there to see.

Sorry about the quality but, blame my lack of experience with the cam, I am getting better with it, the manual focus is something a of a pain though... as my cam if for laptops not desktops and lacks some advanced features...

More to come I am sure...

HS

D

deleted111

I think those are the biggest balls I have personally ever seen. I am glad you enjoy them. I for one dont think I could ever sit down with those lol......oh wait that might have somethign to do with me involuntarily crossing my leg after I sit down. hehe