Posted new pics

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Jun 22, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

XXLHS: Hi all,

Just posted some new pics, will repost the old ones as well at some point. Two sets, one in color and one in Classic B&W... oh my... no lions or tigers though... not even but a small degree of bare... :rolleyes:

Enjoy, and as always comments appreciated...

Ciao for now.

2. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Great images on the gallery. Well done on the black and white photos. Just reviewed the dark images. Great display of your penis, but your balls certainly dominate. You have a lot to be happy about.

3. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Interesting there, XXLHS, though, you should take better lighting into consideration for a more defined pic. ;)

4. madame_zora

Gold Member

Hola! Better lighting would be a plus, I was straining my eyes like crazy to get a better view! lol. Nice package!! Can't help but wonder if shyness was not a motivator for the darker nude pics? Don't be shy, we're all showing our shit here, just curious about each other, and I sure do like what I see here!

5. Imported

Gold Member

XXLHS: Thank you for the posts.

The Black and White I was working with because I always think that its a great medium for human figures. I tends to leave one with the form to appreciate without distractions that are often in color photos. In a photo class I had years ago Black and White was compared to sculpture as both are monotone and it leave the same effect. Anyway I wanted to show size and shape with some mystery.

The color one were an attempt at giving a look of a nocturnal mating practice viewpoint... dark but with hints of whats there to see.

Sorry about the quality but, blame my lack of experience with the cam, I am getting better with it, the manual focus is something a of a pain though... as my cam if for laptops not desktops and lacks some advanced features...

More to come I am sure...

HS

6. fitdude

fitdude New Member

Looks as if you've got nice ones. Thanks for posting.

7. nacard01

nacard01 Active Member

Albums:
    I think those are the biggest balls I have personally ever seen. I am glad you enjoy them. I for one dont think I could ever sit down with those lol......oh wait that might have somethign to do with me involuntarily crossing my leg after I sit down. hehe

Draft saved Draft deleted