Posted new pictures and would like some advice

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by txpb40, Oct 9, 2008.

1. txpb40

txpb40 New Member

Albums:
    I am a Bi guy who loves all people. I am trying to find a meaningful relationship with a guy. Can any one give me any suggestions on how to go about this. I allready know about the one night stand places and really dont like that type of action. It can be fun but would like to develop a friendship with benfits. I really prefer guys with large penis. I have posted soime pictures that I really enjoy. I would like everyones comments on them. Thanks LOL

2. oxygin85

oxygin85 New Member

Are you asking about just how to date, like hang out stuff?

3. txpb40

txpb40 New Member

Albums:
    thanks for responding. I am just tired of the one night stands. I really want to find someone that wants to be with me and also experance the world.

4. erratic

Gold Member

You could always try dating sites like gay.com, gaydar or guys4men. There are mixes of people looking for hookups, dating and friendship. There are probably as many douchebags online as in real life, but at least you can be up front about what you're looking for. I met lots of great people through online dating. Some just ended up friends, others I dated, and one I'm getting married to.

5. txpb40

txpb40 New Member

Albums:
    thanks for the reply you seem really nice .

6. erratic

Gold Member

No problem. Best of luck.

Draft saved Draft deleted