posted pics

waveydavey: Hey, I've just posted my pics on the LPSG msn-group, tell me what you think!

jccs: I cannot see or post photos on MSN as I refuse to get a MSN passport but you can see mine at uk.yahoo.briefcase.com/jccs3000
Like I said skinny:(
If you ask nicely Ill even tell you why you shouldnt use MSN passport.It is an evil thing.

bradleeM: Jccs

Nice pics, would love to see that erect. Very Nice Tool, dude!
BRad

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
One of my bank cards asked me if I wanted to use MSN passport to access my account online.

I didn't do this as I felt it wasn't as secure as other ways.

Please tell us why you feel MSN passport is not a good idea.

???

Pecker

jccs: Although they don't tell you this when you sign up for a MSNpassport it is a scheme by microsoft to collect as much information as possible about as many internet users as possible,thier browsing habits,thier incomes,thier sexuality,the people they send emails to .ect in one huge database.
They use it for direct selling,targeted advertising who knows what else.Obviously if you enter false detailswhen you apply for your msn passport and use an email address reserved for use only with msn then youre fine.
I am not saying that its entirely evil but I do work in a related industryand I know what the people who run these kind of systems are capably of.

Thanks for your kind comments by the way,i try:)