Posting 101

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
WHen you type letters this big in a chat window, it appears that you are shouting.
Just because you are blind, doesnt mean the rest of us are.
Not only does it make threads longer, it's pretty darned annoying.
THank you.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WHen you type letters this big in a chat window, it appears that you are shouting.
Just because you are blind, doesnt mean the rest of us are.
Not only does it make threads longer, it's pretty darned annoying.
THank you.

I'll try to keep that in mind.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I actually like using various sizes of fonts to illustrate points. Plus, I do so with the use of color.

I say let people do what they feel. People are already a bit sensitive at LPSG.org as it is. I say let people express themselves. You may learn a lot about that person and their viewpoints.

I don't mind using big sentences once in a while. If I irritate you or anybody else, it really isn't intentional unless specified. :smile: This isn't one of those times specified for irritating peeps. Hehehe.

Apart from the posting issues, I do have a problem with people getting so upset over each other here. But I am not here to neutralize that. People do what they want. Just want to let you know that I feel apprehension and malaise here. I am not going anywhere because of it. I understand how you people feel though.

8.5x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I definitely don't understand why posting in red would be "frowned upon" and who's doing the frowning? lol I can see how huge font in the chats would be irritating, but in a thread, honestly, doesn't bother me one bit as long as one post doesn't take up my entire screen. And I have a nice big screen.

Media
I'm actually liking the big letters, it makes it easier to read and less eye strain. I always found it pretty stupid to think all caps means shouting. I think when you're typing normal AND YOU START TO YOU CAPS, that the shift from lower case to upper could emulate shouting through text. The same thing goes for font size, small to large, but if they're consistent then to me its fine.

The Only Thing That Ever Bothers Me Is When People Talk Like This. I Really Can't Stand It At All. I Can't Even Stand To Type Like This. When I Read Text Like This My Brain Has Slight Pauses With Each Word, I Guess Assuming Because Of The Capital Letter That A New Sentence Is Starting.