posting pics on multiple sites

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by proportioned, Oct 28, 2007.

1. proportioned

proportioned New Member

I was talking to a friend of mine about this site -he meets the requirements, and I was suggesting that he joined- and he showed me another one called Ratearod. Among the various pics I found this one
    RateARod.com - Free, Fun and Really Addicktive!:eek:
    which I had the impression that I had already seen and that belonged to one of our members. This prompted the question I'm going to ask:
    How many of the members of LPSG display their impressive equipment on more than one web-site and why:confused:? For purposes of self-gratification:rolleyes:; in order to increase their chances of meeting suitable partners:wink:; very considerately for the entertainment of fools like me:biggrin1:; others:confused:?

Keep it up, you are a terrific bunch:smile:.

2. eargnai

eargnai Member

Albums:
    me 3,

3. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Probably about three or four sites which I no longer use.

4. proportioned

proportioned New Member

Very sensible. Your pictures are too good to be shared with other websites! Beside, where else one finds a better selection of talented members:wink:?

5. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

The pictures are still on there because I can't remember what sites I put them on - sometimes I swear I'm semi-retarded :) I used NewbieNudes for a long while, I got sick of that and was looking around for a similar site, I joined a few before finding this, and as the chat room is a feature I use a lot on pic posting sites I found this site had a nice friendly and fairly busy chat room so I settled here.

Draft saved Draft deleted