Posting your pics.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Face pics aren't a problem for my profession. Belonging to a site that is drenched in sexuality and talking personally about sex isn't a problem either. Posting naked pics would be a problem for my licensing board.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
People can say this site is all about large dicks but in my view it's a photo posting site - the main thing that paying members get that non paying members don't is to view the pics at a larger site, hence the photos are the bread and butter of the site, no one would pay just to make comments on the forum or to use the chat room.

So, why don't more people post photos, whether they're face pics, clothed pics or naked pics a picture paints a thousand words, and it's always nice to know what the people you communicate with look like in some way. Some people say they're too shy but posting pictures is as anonymous as you want it to be, some people say they feel self conscious about their bodies, on the net people are just thankful you've posted and accept bodily imperfections with the attitude they should be accepted - that the world is full of different types and long live the differerence. The people who were insecure about their bodies invariably say it helped them feel much happier with their bods.

If you use a site like this and don't post your own pics but look at other peoples pictures it's a bit like going to a bottle party, not taking your own bottle but expecting to drink everyone else's wine. In short you're a selfish bugger :)

And for the fakers, why bother, it's always going to come out eventually that you're a fake, but along the way you will have felt a rapport with certain people, once you're discovered you'll lose people you had begun to think of as friends.

Post your own pics I'm sure you'll enjoy the reaction you get.
Not every body comes here to look at pictures I personally have no use for the pictures here as much as the information on many subjects found in the etc. section and the sex sections as well as healthy penis section I also enjoy reading the celebrity section and partaking in the fun and game sections. Pictures are not a requiredment for here the main purpose is found in the site name of large penis SUPPORT group not the large penis photo group

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Pictures are not a requiredment for here the main purpose is found in the site name of large penis SUPPORT group not the large penis photo group
Agreed, but some of us simpletons need the occasional visual reminder so we don't forget what it is we're 'supporting'. :tongue:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The site is a business MMM, the owner wants to make money and how does he do that? By giving people who pay the benefit (the only benefit I'm aware of that payed membership gives) of seeing pictures in a larger format, any business is defined by what makes the money hence the pics are the main purpose of it try to deny that as you might.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would love to exchange pics but the ladies never ask... :frown1:

Apparently you have missed all the comments thru out threads where women are drooling over you! :wink: *pulls tongue back into mouth*

I am working up the nerve to post pics, but there probably won't be any nekkid shots or penis shots as I still have issues with said fat ass body.

A. In some cultures meat on the bones is a sign of virility.....rowrr! :wink:

and, 2. :tongue:, I see pictures of you in a harem, moorish, sultry eyed, a little smile on your face, surrounded by women feeding you grapes and fanning you. When you do take pictures would you keep this little fantasy of mine in mind, pretty please?? :biggrin1:

Personally, I don't really peruse the gallery. For me, I am first attracted to the post. Then the avatar. Same with pm's. If my interest is peaked I will take a look. The enjoyment is in the threads. Further contact and picture exchanging is for off of LPSG.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
The site is a business MMM, the owner wants to make money and how does he do that? By giving people who pay the benefit (the only benefit I'm aware of that payed membership gives) of seeing pictures in a larger format, any business is defined by what makes the money hence the pics are the main purpose of it try to deny that as you might.

If the owner is the one making money, why isn't the owner supplying the product (pictures?).

When I go to a restaurant, I don't bring my own steak.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're suggesting that the site owner should be the one to put pics on of himself if that's the main point of the site - I was equating this with a television channel, you pay for the channel but the owner puts on it programs that are provided by other individuals/companies.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
You're suggesting that the site owner should be the one to put pics on of himself if that's the main point of the site - I was equating this with a television channel, you pay for the channel but the owner puts on it programs that are provided by other individuals/companies.

Television channels pay for their content, in nearly all cases.

The owner doesn't have to put his own pictures up, he can put pictures of other people up, that he presumably has paid for or otherwise has permission to use.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The fact that he's not paying for the content has nothing to do with it does it? The content is what people are paying for. As the only content that has to be paid for is larger format photos it stands to reason that without those there would be very few people paying for membership.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
The fact that he's not paying for the content has nothing to do with it does it? The content is what people are paying for. As the only content that has to be paid for is larger format photos it stands to reason that without those there would be very few people paying for membership.

So, once again... why do I have to provide the content that someone else is making money from?

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Why should you be able to see that content free if you're not contributing to it?

Why not? That's the way the site works at this time.

Unless you mean, "Why should I be able to see that content other than as thumbnails if I'm not contributing to it?" In which case, I can't.

The site owner is free to change how the site works. It is, as has been driven home time and again in the last few months, his site and he can run it as he pleases. Accordingly, he can remove the ability to view thumbnails for nonpaying members.

So what, again, is your point? That I should post pictures for free, in exchange for... what exactly?

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't want to post anymore new or revealing photo's of myself because, one, I really don't want them copied and spread throughout the internet, if they haven't been already, and two, I am not looking for sexual contacts here and can do without all the troll mail that follows after posting revealing pictures.

The gallery was fun for the first 2 weeks here but I rarely go there anymore. I disagree that this is only a dirty picture site and it's the primary allure for the folks who post here.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In exchange for having the facility to look at other people's pics, it's a simple concept of fair play.

I'm fine with what anyone wants to post earl, as long as they do post, being able to have an idea of what someone looks like, even if it's an illusory one, fleshes out your communication with them.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You may think a person's picture would flesh out your communication with them but I think the Avatars people choose speak more about their personalities that their mug shot ever could.

Look at rob_just_rob's for example.... only Beeker couldn't talk.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
In exchange for having the facility to look at other people's pics, it's a simple concept of fair play.

Oh, ok. I won't look at the galleries, then (I seldom did, even back when I had a gallery) if that's what it's about.

I had understood from your previous 5 posts that this was about generating revenues for a complete stranger.