Postings on LPSG

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, Ive approximaely 401 postings as of Sunday, January 15, 2012. I became a member on August 2011. Actually, I don't like to posting unless:

1. The topic is near and dear to my heart.

2. I have something meaningful to say.

3. I can possibly help someone on this site, either -- experience, wisdom, or understanding.

Since I don't consider posting some kind of a contest (like some on here), my time is valuable and so is your time.

Any comments from other posters?

Episcopalian (Denise).

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Well, Ive approximaely 401 postings as of Sunday, January 15, 2012. I became a member on August 2011. Actually, I don't like to posting unless:

3. I can possibly help someone on this site, either -- experience, wisdom, or understanding.

Since I don't consider posting some kind of a contest (like some on here), my time is valuable and so is your time.

Episcopalian (Denise).

Yes, Denise.

Fuck off.

Hickboy (Lennie)

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Episcopalian (Denise).

Good for you?
No1curr.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you, but this is a non-event. I only marked it in case Rob E does a purging of threads again.

But, speaking of achieving 10,000 posts, Hickboy crossed over yesterday before I did.

There's your celebration!:biggrin1:

Yeah, but most of Hickboy's posts consisted of just two words...

Episcopalian (Denise).

Thanks for this post. I try to post meaningful things as well as offer advice and at times something is too funny or too sorry not to post something.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you, but this is a non-event. I only marked it in case Rob E does a purging of threads again.

But, speaking of achieving 10,000 posts, Hickboy crossed over yesterday before I did.

There's your celebration!:biggrin1:

Considering you've hit 10k 2 or 3 times now...I think you won Sam.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I agree.

But some people just piss me off and you have to reply.

Sometimes, yeah. However, I've learned that sometimes, report and ignore are the best options.

It's better to not feed the trolls. Report them as needed, and they get what they deserve.

/although, using the report button as a payback is just....NO.