Potential stalker?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by StraightCock4Her, Jul 18, 2008.

1. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

There's this chick I met (never met in person) online years ago and we've been cool and had alot of fun chatting about sex and such but about a year ago we were talking on the phone and things got a little heated, in a good way, and we got into a fight... She was mad that I didn't want to commit to her after never having met her. She's had online boyfriends before and I think she expects me to want the same thing with her.

However, fast forward to this year after having not really talked to her much, we got to talking and she has asked me to marry her like 5 or 6 times now and it was cute the first time and I asked how serious she was about it just to see if I should run far far away from her... She is pretty damn serious, she wants to meet and she was willing to pay for it... I'm a little freaked out.

Can I get a female perspective on this before I change my myspace, my IM, and my phone number? Am I over reacting?

2. Jonathan2/11

Jonathan2/11 New Member

No u are not over reacting the chick is obviousely obsessing over u and that is just freaky in anyones book, I say u bann her from ur myspace cuz who knows she could be one of those if I cant have u then no one can physico chicks, who knows with todays technology she track ur every move by just knowing ur cell number

3. nashboy

nashboy Active Member

Albums:
    thats really scary dude...no way...protect yourself and get rid of her.

4. Runco

Runco New Member

Just be completely honest with her. Tell her outright that you think it is odd that she is proposing marriage to someone she barely knows. You don't really know her therefore you could never marry her. If she pushes to meet (so that you then 'know' her), tell her you are not interested in meeting her - yours is a cyber relationship and that is the way it will remain.

If she still persists, rather than ditching your myspace, phone numbers and all the rest of it, just block her from contacting you.

#4 Runco, Jul 18, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2008
  5. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Be honest with her then change everything.

6. nashboy

nashboy Active Member

Albums:
    i completely agree

7. B_Sativa

B_Sativa New Member

In a dry flat land out west! Las Vegas, NV
    if she is stalking you or has the potential- there will be not much you can do... Cuz I have had a stalker for awhile now and it doesnt matter what I do. If she doesnt know your personal info like address or work- I wouldn't worry about it. I agree it is completely freaky, but in my experience a stalker becomes more obssesed the more you push him or her away. I would tell her you are not interested in being married- not to her or any other females you havent personally met. If you thought she was unstable you probably would have got those signs a long time ago- she is just testing boundries with you. So set the limit and dont back down. But surely being honest is best in any situation where another persons feelings are involved.

8. hockeyguy741

Gold Member

Albums:
    something very similar happened to me...you need to have a very upfront and honest talk with her, and explain your feelings regarding your relationship with her in no uncertain terms....

9. wonderland

wonderland Member

Tell her that you are not interested in any type of relationship and that you will have no further contact. If she attempts to contact again do not answer her calls or emails. I had a stalker and it took a few month for him to leave me alone.
    Good luck

10. TurkeyWithaSunburn

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yup T_K said it best.

She's about 5 short of a 6pack if she wants to marry someone she's never met, and you're not looking for a mail-order bride type of relationship. Wants you to commit to her and all that stuff. It's time to say "I'm sorry we can't continue our relationship, it's unhealthy for me. I wish you the best of luck in life. Goodbye."

And then change everything. Is it harsh? maybe Does it save you? Most likely. And besides if she DOES find your new phone number etc, etc. She really IS a stalker.:frown1:

11. B_New End

B_New End New Member

sooo... whats wrong with her, again? You are still talking to her, so obviously she isn't a "stalker".

12. StraightCock4Her

Really, right now, I'm not trying to talk to her as a end in and of itself, it's more like I'm trying to make sure she isn't going to stalk/kill me and then turn around walk slowly out the perverbial door and run away quickly and not look back.

13. B_New End

B_New End New Member

You sound like a valley girl.
    She kill you? You some 90 lb weakling?

14. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

You ever heard of guns, and knives?

I've had real life stalkers three times. It's pretty scary. They pop up wherever you are at. They suddenly appear out of nowhere.

I say run for your life man.

15. B_New End

B_New End New Member

What the fuck ever. this guy has never even met her. And a man getting killed by a female stalkers is less likely than a man getting hit by lightning. It's incredibly rare. This guy is just bragging... and I hate it when valley girls brag about their "stalkers". You aren't hot until you have stalkers to prove it.

16. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

You don't know that. It's part of the reason why I give out zero personal information over the net, and I won't meet anyone.

17. B_New End

B_New End New Member

Yes I do. The instances of stranger female stalkers killing male subjects of affection in US history can be counted on one hand. Usually, in the rare instances that it happens, it is a domestic dispute over a failed relationship.

18. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I had one guy online i struck up a connection with. It was cute and fun until he started planning our future together before id even met him. I dont speak to him anymore

19. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

If things got heated before and a fight started about you not stepping up to the plate, I'm not sure why you didn't take the hint then that this had potential pain in the a*s written all over it. You said you didn't speak for awhile, then it started again. If you don't wanna change all your info, what if you just don't speak for awhile again... as in ever?

20. StraightCock4Her

That's good to fucking know but frankly, I'm not trying to be the exception to the rule, feel me?

Draft saved Draft deleted