Potential threesome

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by 6_andahalf, Oct 22, 2011.

1. 6_andahalf

6_andahalf Member

OK I'm sporting a 6.5 inch cock which my wife has always been happy with over the last 15 years we have been married.However,recently we have spoken of spicing up our sex life and she has mentioned an ex of hers whom she reliably informs me has an 11" cock.In fact I've known about him for some time now,she was with him on and off before she got with me.

Anyway,she suggested a threesome with him,something that excites me very much cos I do have a thing about guys fucking my wife with a much bigger dick.The thing is,I'm excited but also nervous.The thought of seeing that huge cock satisfying my wife turns me on but also intimidates me.Maybe that's half the turn on?She tells me he's about 7" soft which is longer than mine when erect!!Any suggestions guys?Should I go ahead with it?

Thanks

2. Cranky4u

Cranky4u Member

Albums:
    Go for it...and invite me for a 4 some if your nearby

3. ericbythebay

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As someone who's been in an open relationship for 16-years, I'd suggest a stranger for your first time. Exes are exes for a reason and always come with baggage. Why complicate your first threesome with that?

4. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I was in my mid-20s, I was in a semi-open relationship with someone. Between us, we shared an ex (though my involvement with the ex was more intense than my partner's); one night we met up with him in a bar, one thing led to another, and we brought him back to our place for some fun.

It was a terrible idea: really really bad. I agree with ericbythebay: with all the fish in the sea, why go after something you've already caught and threw back?

5. buzzrider7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah, but how many fish in the sea sport 11" cocks?? ;-)
    My guess is that your fear is what is turning you on. Yes, it could be very exciting, but just realize that there is probably a very fine line for you between this turning you on and hurting you. If you're prepared for the latter, then go for it.

6. squiresboy

squiresboy New Member

Albums:
    hey, my wife's ex is fucking her for over 12 months, i would stay clear IMO and go for a stranger. the lines between a 3 some and a relationship are very blurred at the moment, his cock is also way bigger but its the attitude that is getting me plus he is trying to top me aswell..more a domination act..i would go with other posters and stay clear of ex of any sorts

7. squiresboy

squiresboy New Member

Albums:
  8. 6_andahalf

6_andahalf Member

Yeah I think you guys are maybe right.In fantasy it seems a good idea and yes a huge turn-on.But...as has been stated,there IS a fine line between the arousal and the fear of repercussions.Apparently her ex is pretty arrogant (with 11" I'm not surprised),and in retrospect the idea is probably a bad one.Thanks for the input though guys.

9. bobbj77

bobbj77 Member

Albums:
Draft saved Draft deleted