pouch cut for a larger guy

poonwillie

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This seems like Obviously, Ergowear or Cock Sox might be what I am looking for, but the web site photos show what appear to be small pouches that I would end up finding less than adequate. I'm 5 1/2 to 6 inches soft, but my nuts hang a bit lower, so I find that free balling is the most comfortable. The problem is that when driving long distances, everything ( junior and the boys)ends up wandering around. Quite uncomfortable after a while. Any idea about finding a larger pouch brief? I like the thought behind the afore mentioned brands, but the pouch looks too small. Any recomendations?

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
"Obviously" uses a very soft, stretchy material. The pouch is cut to take so that "the goods" have a natural hang inside the pouch, overcoming that "stuck to your leg" uncomfortable feel.

Heavy Sac

Sexy Member
Media
Try Hanes Pouch Briefs. They're only sold on the web and in their catalog. Stretch material with a large pouch woven in. It's like a real pouch not a cock / ball hugging appendage. Plenty of room for your package. When I'm driving I find comfort in reaching under my pouch and lifting it up in line with my leg and working it to one side so everything is up and out of the way and it can hang along one leg as far as it wants to. Very little readjustment after that.
Enjoy the ride.
Heavy Sac