Pounding Too Hard?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by the_1homie, Oct 19, 2007.

1. the_1homie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    is such a thing possible...if she is wet and horny in doggy or missionary position, can a girl be fucked too hard? what do you ladies think ? ever happen to you?

2. joejack

joejack Active Member

Albums:
    I've bounced a few cervixes in my time and been told to take it easy. Sometimes obeyed, sometimes didn't.

3. Blocko

Blocko Member

Yes, such a thing is possible. A lot of women like to start slow... and while some love having their cervix stimulated, most women don't like it, especially if you're pounding them like a truck convoy over road kill.

Be sensitive to a womans' responses and you'll have the best sex you ever had. Gauge the natural pace, intensity, cadence and rhythm you have together and build towards reaching a perfect balance... It's almost a sixth sense. And that sense lets you both enjoy things to the absolute maximum.

4. D_Andy_Whorewall

D_Andy_Whorewall Account Disabled

Just this year, my wife has been begging me to fuck her hard ! The other night she came instantly, even before me, which is very unusual !

I've found a whole new rythym and stroke because of her wantings....Nice change actually. I'm not quite 7" so I don't think I'm bottoming out...must be the perfect size !

5. Gitana Rose

Gitana Rose New Member

Albums:
    I can't comment to much,but I do enjoy a long,slow,hard fuck...

6. joejack

joejack Active Member

Albums:
    I'll bet you do, you hot gypsy.

7. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Ya have to put a hurtin' on it every once an a while. Its a good thing.

8. Pirate Wench

Gold Member

Hmm.....

TOO hard ?

I didn't know there was such a thing.....

:wink:

9. stim125

stim125 New Member

anyone from north carolina who wants to fuck on sat near greensboro, email me at s_doss@yahoo.com

10. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Of course there is such a thing. You thing being fucked hard by a 10 inch length or a 8 inch girth isn't going to hurt? No matter how wet or horny a vagina can get it still has its limits and boundries

11. Principessa

Gold Member

:naughty: Damn! :fing02: Spoken like a true pro and only 25 yrs. old! :eek: I have got to visit the land down under. :05::flirt:

12. LemacST

Gold Member

Of course, but I'm sure there will be men and women here that'll tell you that no, it's limitless. You know, if it really comes down to it you can shove a bus into a woman's vagina because some just love size. there is never too much!

No but seriously, yeah, every girl has her limits. For some it might be 7", another 9", another 6"...depends on the girl and her respective vagina. There HAS to be a limit somewhere--a vagina isn't a vortex. Think about when you go to taco bell--some people like the mild sauce and nothing more because it burns them too much. Others completely saturate their tacos in fire sauce and feel totally OK. Everyone has different levels so you cannot create a collective "average" that is accurate.

I know that I love dousing my food with hot sauce. I put ridiculous amounts on that my friends could never handle. People think I'm crazy but that's okay, it's just who I am and something I like. I would probably put hot sauce on everything I ate if I could. Is there some hot sauces out there that are delicious but not spicy enough to really impress me? Sure, that doesn't mean that I still won't thoroughly enjoy it, however. Am I proud of all of this? Well, kind of, I guess. I think this is how size queens feel about their preferences, in my opinion.

13. B_Bette

B_Bette New Member

At the wrong time of the month, yes, it can be too hard. Problem is if the direction/angle is all wrong, and that's when it hurts. I suggest you wait for the chick to scream HARDER.

14. B_Swimming Lad

B_Swimming Lad New Member

Well sorry people, but I'm a sucker for fucking hard. I love it!!
    Not sure I could calm down once I got into it. I guess I loose control quite easily.:redface:

15. B_8strong8long

B_8strong8long New Member

It's definately something to pay attention too, particularly if your large. Some girls are more shallow than others, and some positions allow deeper penetration than others, but I know from experience that if a woman is going to enjoy a "good pounding", a) you have to build up to it, and b) you have to listen to her responses.

If\when you bump her cervix, you will feel it and she will feel it, and you should pay attention to what her response is. If she loves it, you'll know, and if she doesn't you should be able to tell that too.

Communication is good, I like to go crazy in bed sometimes too... I like the type of sex where you loose sense of exactly what's happening and you're just feeling the moment, I tell my wife to let me know if something I'm doing is "too much" and she always does, and communication leads to awesome sex for us both.

16. 3664shaken

3664shaken New Member

Every woman is different and it depends upon many factors, when I was younger I didn’t really like hard fucking I want it slow and deep and sensual. Right now I love to be pounded on most of the time, but it also depends upon the person and the penis.

Guys with large girth make me sore pretty quick so I find pounding by them uncomfortable. But give a long 8”-9” X 6 and go at it guy – fuck me as hard as you can.

17. joejack

joejack Active Member

Albums:
    Never, ever
    Be at a loss
    For hot sauce.
    :yumyum::yumyum::yumyum::yumyum:

18. Notthe7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Man, maybe my pain-tolerance is TOO high...
    but no, i've never been fucked too hard.

Heh, and i've been banged pretty hard.

:: knock on wood ::

19. B_Swimming Lad

B_Swimming Lad New Member

I think I love you. haha :wink:

20. Notthe7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Haha:biggrin1:. Thanks Swimming Lad

Draft saved Draft deleted