Power fucking

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by NotQuite_9x7, Sep 4, 2009.

1. NotQuite_9x7

NotQuite_9x7 New Member

Can a big dick change the way a women enjoys sex?

Every woman I've ever been with want me to power fuck them. We start off doing a variety of positions with a variety of paces, but eventually they all want it the same way. They want me to pin their legs back and stroke long, hard and fast. In fact, I'm married now and my wife use to like to be on top. Now she puts her ankles on shoulders and screams "I want to feel your length!" I'm not complaining. It's a huge ego boost for me.

So women, has a big dick changed you? And guys, has your dick changed a women?

2. denton85

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    thats actually the way i've MAINLY had sex from the first day i had sex. To me it feels so much better than only moving in an out a couple of my inches. I love the friction feeling of the head just barely being inside to being all the way in (usually hitting/ rubbing the cervix a little, and in 1 girls case inside of it)

I've never got complaints, and they seemingly always enjoyed it.

However i have noticed that my current girl ... who said her favorite position is being on top (which is usually just only a couple inches of movement) ... i've noticed that she's been coming more and more wanting this position more often.

I think most girls when they go from a small/ average penis, this "power move" does very little difference than the other usual positions . And i've found every girl i've been with very much like the feeling, and probably more so, psychologically having the penis feel so deep in them. Especially as they become more accustomed to the penis and person.

3. knowhow2useit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I;m not as big as your handle would imply, I'm much more average, and if i may say so I'm an HONEST 6x5.25 but every woman i've had sex with more than a one or two time fling has seemed to like it that way too. I'm sure you give her more bang for her buck ;) but I'd like to think that i have some skills and if you get her warmed up enough, read her rhythm and get her ready I think all women, nay all PEOPLE, like to get the stress out with some good power fucking.

4. NotQuite_9x7

NotQuite_9x7 New Member

Yeah, I don't think you needed to be huge to power fu.. stroke. I have to really be careful about how deep I go. I probably use only 7 inches, 8 at the most. If you're closer to average, you can just slam it home! That must feel great for both of you.. I'm actually jealous.

And don't give me too much credit. My bigger than 8.75x6.75, but I'm not quite 9x7. I exaggerated a bit.. sorry.

5. BS76

BS76 Active Member

I'm only slightly above average I guess and they all loved that style of banging you described. I don't think size has as much to do with it though as it's more the motion of that position. Yes getting deep using long powerful strokes is awesome for them, but when the legs are up on your shoulders or up by their ears anyone can get deeper since that position shortens the vaginal canal.

Anyway, getting deep with long powerful strokes, the headboard slamming into the wall type, that style of sex has always worked for every woman I've ever been with except for one, but she was way smaller than average down there.

#5 BS76, Sep 5, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2009
  6. dyldo1

dyldo1 New Member

Albums:
    i am 9.5 long and if i left a girls legs up and pwer fuck them it hurts the fuck out of them the only way i fuack hard is legs down

7. blackbottom2

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeh- i love it too

8. yugogypsy

yugogypsy New Member

The bigger the guy, the harder I want him to fuck me:wink: I love the feeling of the length sliding in and out and if he's meaty too, well that's a bonus, and a big head to tickle my cervix OOOH, I go out of my mind:knockedout:

Lois

9. MinScottsdale

MinScottsdale New Member

A couple of times over the years I've fucked the GF or Wife of a friend and sometimes just for spite would 'power fuck' her and make sure she was left so opened and so stretched out that she wouldn't feel her husband for several weeks after being with me. Of course I wasn't about to tell her I knew that cold happen - and it was funny seeing her look at me across a room later when she was out with her hubby or BF. Spiteful? Yes - but a couple of them had it coming! Some women really get off on being fucked hard and deep by a guy who's very thick. And if you find one who does, often time she'll think she's in love with you for months afterwards. Be careful, the technique works too well sometimes.

10. hardstud

hardstud New Member

My default tends to be powerfucking. Chicks who get laid by me tend to know that I'm the type of guy that fucks hard and has no regrets about doing so. Those that can't handle it usually don't apply for the job ;)

11. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    OMG.....I love being powerfucked. It feels so good when my legs are pushed back as far as they can go and he just fucks the shit out of me. That makes me feel satisfied

12. D_Clifftonne Copperclappers

Always have, most women love it in my experience.

13. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The last girlfriend said her legs hurt when I got her in that position. I loved it, I could go to town and usually I got her to really moan and get into it so I was sad when she didn't really want to do it that way anymore.
    But when I really start hammering away, my knob gets way too sensitive and the pressure builds, it's quite frustrating. I powerfucked my last girl from behind, she was prone bone and I raised up so just the head was in, then I let gravity slam me into her, she was really liking that but again the head problem...

Oh, and fgomes85, because of the angle I doubt you were inside of her cervix, i still don't really think that's possible.

14. pbnation

pbnation New Member

You won't be forgiven without a picture. :wink:

#14 pbnation, Sep 8, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2009
  15. MalakingTiti

Gold Member

Albums:
    Now that you mention it, every girl I've been with loved being pounded except for one. She was Filipino and small.

16. NotQuite_9x7

NotQuite_9x7 New Member

No can do on the pics pbnation.

My wife would kill me! She doesn't want anyone to see what she's getting.

17. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    You'd be surprised how many woman like be taken a little harder. Also a turn on having guy more in control too.

18. DragonPenis

DragonPenis Member

Albums:
    This has happened to me before. One of my ex's was very shy and never eally into having sex but after a few power fuck sessions that all changed.

19. B_queen_crystal

B_queen_crystal New Member

i think loving big cocks and loving to get fucked hard go hand in hand, for me at least.

20. runninghard

runninghard New Member

nothing like fucking a woman nice and hard, so all she can do is cum. I love to do that!

Draft saved Draft deleted