Power Jelq

BrownEyedGuy: I am interested in learning more about the Power Jelq device. Before I spend the money on it, I would like to hear from other guys who have used it. Is it safe and effective. So far I have just been jelqing by hand in the shower. It's fun and feels good!

Dr.Ralph: I've used the Power Jelq for almost a year now - and I can tell you it works, if you do it continously - I use it 5 days a week for 15 minutes.

I've done PE (Penis enlargement) for 2 years now - and have grown from 7' erect lenght 5,5' circumf to now 9,5' erect lenght 6,5' circumf - and in the first year of my PE program I only did manual excercises.
In the last year of my PE program I've purchased two extra helping tools to provide and help me gettting my gains - the power jelquer and the jes extender.

At first I didn't believe you could actually supersize your penis with PE - but then I read the PE forums closer and followed peoples gains. Finally I started myself.

I haven't regretted it at all - today I can consider myself well endoved - maybe not in the topleague in this forum but my wife loves my new BIG size and she is a fan of BIG sized penisses and has tried some pretty big guys in her 30 years of life.
The biggest she had was bigger than my current size today (she would estimate him to be around 11' long and 7' circumf erect) but she is hoping for me to reach the 11' length and 7,5' circumference goal within the next year or year and a half.

My wife and I was on a business trip to Thailand 2 months ago and she was very turned on by the idea of me and a thai girl having sex together, while my wife first would watch it and later on participate in the action.

We were away for 1 month and 1 thai girl became 2 and ended up being more than 8 different girls (I don't like them too young - the girls was from 25-35 years of age)
So I had some fun together with my wife who is Bi-sexual.

But the funny thing is that of all the 8 thai girls noone had ever seen a dick as big as mine before.
4 of the 8 girls were so scared of my big size that they at first refused to have sex with me. 3 of them could not give me a normal blow job - all though they tried hard.

My wife also made a joke about this - the girls could not handle my size  :p

So you the really big sizez guys on this forum with up to 13' lenght erect and 8' girth erect must really have some serious trouble when having sex with girls.
They have to look for girls who specific are searcinh for big guys with big dicks - otherwise they'll have trouble having normal intercourse and blowjobs without serious harming the lady.

My end PE goal has far from being reached though - my wife helps me with my program and and she will help me work my size up to my dream goal of 11' erect length and 7,5' erecet circumference.

Wy wife has a very wide vagina and can handle my current size pretty well - but she is beginning to have trouble giving me blow jobs but she still is SO turned on by a big sized penis that she really wants me to carry on doing my PE program.

The power jelquer is best at adding girth to your penis - but will also help adding length.

The Jes extender is best at adding lenght to your penis but will also add girth.

Manual streching can add a little bit of both but is harder to practice as it demands a lot of your wrists and hands.

For the last year I've used the Jes extender, the power jelquer and manual stretching in a combination.
I'm so lucky that I work mainly from my homebase, so it is possbiel for me to wear the Jes extender for up to 12 hours 5 days a week. Weekends I only wear it for maybe 2-3 hours a day.

Today measuring in at 9,5' erect lenght (7,5' flaccid lenght) and 6,5' erect girth (5,5' flaccid girth) I can consider myself weel endoved because of my PE program.
My wife enjoys my big size and longs for me to get even bigger and is also turned on by watching me in bed with foreign girls trying to deal with my big penis - so whenever we travel she will look for girls for me to be with - and all of this is pretty much down to my new big penis size ;D

If I do reach my end goal of 11'X7,5' erect who knows if I will quit PE - but as I already experience trouble when sitting on some toilet (my penis touches the inside of the can) this would be even worse if I did continue with my PE program - but this I'll have to live with :-/ and it's still a small price to pay for having the penis of you dreams (and my wifes dreams too :D)

Next year we are going to Africa for 1 month and my wife already plans for us to meet some black girls - they should be able to cope with my size a bit better than Thai girls - but when the time comes for our Africa trip I will have grown even larger - I figure I'll be around 10,5'X7' at that time - funny to see how the black girls will cope with that size 8)

Enigma: What is the "power Jelquer", and where can you get it?

gigantikok: Order it online. Just search for it on Google.

anonymous_pole: I did a web search to see what the "power jelq" is,and once I found it,I felt a response was warranted.I'm gonna post this even at the risk of pissing off the "inventor" ::) of the "power jelq device".Had you come up with an original product,you wouldn't have left yourself open to this...so consider it your own fault for being busted. I could even sell it myself for half the price and still pocket a healthy profit but I'll just stick to making an honest living for an honest day's work. I bought one of these 10 years ago for the same use, but it doesn't quite work for me because of my width. I just don't agree with someone taking a product that is available in most any store...adding a foam cover to the handles(which they are calling rollers)...and then ripping folks off by selling it for a 400% profit. The "power jelq" is a jar gripper that you can buy at a hardware store and add a foam wrap(which you can also buy at a hardware store) around the handles(rollers for this application) and after a few minutes work to secure the foam,you have saved yourself $30. Then if it doesn't give you the desired result,you have a $10 jar gripper with cushy handles instead of a $40 jar gripper with cushy handles.