power jelqing anyone?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK, Sep 4, 2003.

1. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Hey how you all doing guys. I've been wondering for a long time; Has anyone got one of those power jelqing devices from Power Jelqing USA? I'm interested in buying one and would appreciate any feedback. :)

2. Imported

Gold Member

TechnoTed: What is it you are looking for; girth or length? I know there are guys out there claiming both with jelqing, but it is primarily for girth. The claims for gain by jelqing are dubious at best and may even be true that 'jelqing' is a hoax created by a couple of practical jokers! :' There is video showing the Power Jelq. If you haven't seen it, it might be on the Power Jelq USA website. If you can't find it, let us know on this forum and one of us will look it up for you. When you study the video, I think you will think twice about buying this contraption. :(
    I would suggest you use squeezes to gain girth and/or a mushroomed cockhead and stretches for length. If you have about $100 you can get a Newart Extender (a mechanical cockstretcher) which will probably give you the fastest gain in length as well as the easiest gain. <www.newart.com> I made mine from studying their pictures from 2" ABS plastic and 1.5" ABS for the slide. For the 'lasso' I threaded a cord thru surgical tubing. The extender is very comfortable and I use it daily for an hour or so (with breaks about each 30 minutes or so). When stretching my cock, I am currently maintaining 20 lbs. of tension. Although my cock is a satisfactory 7.5" x 6.2" (7" flaccid) with a large, nice corona, my goal is a nice even 8" for no other reason than the ego of us guys... ::) My wife likes it as it is and has mentioned "ya don't need it any bigger :eek: but I like the feel of substantial, heavy meat when holding it in my hand and feeling it swing back and forth as I walk around in the buff and the look of it in the mirror.
    The ultimate for both would be the Erecaid Esteem Vacuum System by Osbon which is what I used for years for my growth but it is about $500 or so unless your insurance covers ED.

3. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

I've seen the video clips from jelq usa just now and I gotta tell you right off the bat; it's one of the few sites I've visited that actually has demo videos plus results. 8) As to the home made enhancer, well I'm not that mechanically inclined. Believe it or not, I almost had my finger on the button to buy the Jes Extender, 'til I found out what the price was :eek:

4. Imported

Gold Member

TechnoTed: Yes I know the JES price is out of sight. Worse, they suggest you 'work up' to 1500 grams of tension, which is only THREE pounds. :D As I said previously, I now use 20 pounds of stretching power with the homemade Newart Extender. Thats over 9,000 grams tension or over 6 times the pulling power recommended for the JES on their website. (It is a very informative site for multiple issues and worth perusing). Many guys who use weights hang much more weight than 20 pounds. :eek: In my opinion, after studying pictures of the JES, I think that those small, spindley rods on the JES would soon collapse with that kind of load. :'( Check out <www.pumping.net> for great pictures and lots of info about the extender. You can get more info and order by phone at 888-513-8377. Or give some thought to ordering the John Holmes Penis Pump. (I used the Erecaid Vacuum pump to give me girth and length at the same time). Tiger of the www.tigerpumping.com site began his enlargement development with the JH pump so for $50, why not try it? ??? Good Times.

5. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

I've heard about the John Holmes Penis Pump, and truthfully, it sounds more of a pleasure pump than an enlargement pump. :(As to Tiger Pumping USA?I've definitely seen that one while investigating the courses, and I can and will tell you; After reviewing their "picture proof", I'm definitely not going to for that. :mad:

To the point of the Newhart extender, I think that the extra torque maybe rushing it just a bit. Afterall, you don't want to rush into doing it.

6. Imported

Gold Member

Draft saved Draft deleted