Power of a Beautiful Cock

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by HankJo, Sep 9, 2009.

1. HankJo

HankJo Member

Perhaps this question has been addressed before: Can the beauty of the perfect cock overcome all other physical imperfections? What about personality and other character flaws? I ask this because my best friend tells me about her boyfriend (looks like a greek god, is hung like a horse and she loves the sex), but he treats her like shit.

2. B_MatureHungDad

B_MatureHungDad New Member

I have a big cock and what I have learned from having it, is woman love it and want and need to fuck you... so it has been pretty powerful

3. punk09

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No, there should be something else going on or at least nothing grossly offensive.

4. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's such bullshit!

5. hermosa_dude

hermosa_dude New Member

You asked two totally different things and you shouldn't get them confused. First you asked about physical attributes then you asked about emotional abuse.

Women have stuck around to be treated like crap from men with dicks the size of your pinky. Dick size has nothing to do with the emotional or socio-economical reasons that would keep a woman or a man in an emotionally abusive or hurtful relationship. That might be one of the things that initially attracts them but that won't keep them for long. Something far more disfunctional is going on.

That said, I agree with Maturehungdad, having a big cock is fucking great and can be a great magnet for both women and men - and yes it can compensate for other flaws... but not for being an asshole!!

6. curiouscam

curiouscam New Member

Albums:
    Nothing physical can ever make up for a fucked up personality. Having a big dick is a bonus for anyone's partner, male or female. Unless it's strictly sex you have to have something else going on for yourself.

7. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've witnessed three relationships were the guy was a complete abusive lazy asshole and the women just wouldn't or felt like they couldn't leave them. When asked why they inisted on staying in such a disfunctional relationship, excuses like "soulmate" or "he doesn't mean to be" or "he's great in bed" come up, but when pried and proidded for more specific answers, those three women all said the same thing.

Yup, you guessed it, the guy had (and was) a big dick.

Draft saved Draft deleted