Power of the Cock

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by LngDngLvr, May 29, 2008.

1. LngDngLvr

LngDngLvr New Member

So ScottishLad's awesome thread re: CockWorship obviously struck a nerve and got me to thinking. BTW this is my first thread so plz be kind.

I too share his adoration/worshiop of cock. When i see one i too lose all sense of time/realtiy and all i can think about is getting it down my throat. I don't care how i look, how tired my jaw gets, or how much i gag. If me and a dude are getting ready for some anal play forget it if I get a glimpse of his bone because it's going down my throat until he blows. The velvet head, the shaft, the veins, the slit, the sack. Everything about a dick fReAkS me out. My heart rate even speeds up and I can shake like I'm nervous but I'm just so excited.

My dilemma is this. As much as i clearly worship cock? I am really ambivalent to cum. Kinda can't stand it. i mean i love how it feels in my mouth but I hate the taste. The closer some stud gets to busting that nut though i'll suck even harder not caring in the least that my mouth is about to be flooded with spunk. That is how much I'm a slave to the power of the sight and feel of cock. Oddly, I do somehow get off on the funk of spunk. I'll keep it in my mouth the worse it is. More than a few dudes have said they get off cummin in my mouth knowing how much i hate the taste.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Your love of having a rock hard bone in your face/mouth overrides funky spunk and sometimes the funk of spunk gets you off even more? Guys? Gals?

2. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't know man...but you have my cock straining at my pants to dump a big thick ropey load in your mouth right now! and yeah..knowing you don't like the taste of cum, but like everything else about it, and the fact that you roll it and fondle it and treasure it in your mouth only makes me want to fill your mouth more. you sir, are a cock addict! you want cock, love cock, worship cock, and most of all...NEED cock! what you do not say is this...is it all cocks that you see? or just ones that you like the look of? or huge ones? or big headed ones?

3. worship ur manhood

worship ur manhood New Member

i too love the cock, i get really high when i get to have a big one, and lose track of everything around me. nothing else matters. however i love the taste of cum, even when its kind of gross and acidic.

4. LngDngLvr

LngDngLvr New Member

No I don't like them all. I hate that I'm a bit particular when it comes to size. But the bigger the more I freak. Fat heads honestly spaz me out. Its gotta be primal. I really gotta be attracted to the dude firstly, say nice body, sexy hands/eyes and a wicked grin. If he's hot in my eyes then anything goes. Then again if I catch a glimpse of a monster rod like at a urinal before I get a chance to size his overall body up then he tends to look a lot better. BTW you are one fine specimen. Making me qUaKe as i type. Thanks for the reply stud

5. strike4

strike4 New Member

Albums:
    I really love having a dude like you just worship my dick, nurse on the head, tease the cum out of it. I like to kick back and let you work over my pecs, pits, ass, balls and dick with your mouth. My big dick really gets you going, and that gets me going...

6. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Damn, if this is not the hottest thread I've read in lpsg it's gotta be in the top 5 %. I'ld love to know how many of the above posts were written with the dudes' cocks rigid and begging for attention. BigMeatNJ, got right down to the nitty gritty when he said ". . . you have my cock straining at my pants to dump a big thick ropey load in your mouth right now"! Fuck, mine is elongated and enlarged to its max. Thx for the thread, LngDngLvr, for creating this and you, strike4, for telling us how you crave getting all the attention for your cock. Now I've gotta click to your couple of pictures to finish mine off with its explosion of hot love juice. Ain't cocks grand!

7. LngDngLvr

LngDngLvr New Member

Thanks for the replies dudes. As that is my first thread I was more than a little freaked to even inquire. Didn't want to offend. The honest comments have been hot and the shared emails even more descriptive, way raw, and smokin' hot. You studs are fine. Thanks again.

8. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm a gal who loves giving head.... and to be honest, I'm with you on the (sometimes) dislike of cum. I know it's all down to diet and stuff, but seriously, one of my ex lovers must've lived almost entirely on battery acid and lemons, it .. was.. viiiiiiiiiile!!

9. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

Mine tastes like chocolate. But only contains one calorie. Cadbury's have called. They want to do tests on me :biggrin1:

As for the thread...

I get off on the funk of my own spunk. And the musty of...pusty?

I won't be swallowing cum at any point and the only cock altar I worship at is the altar of me. :cool:

10. strike4

strike4 New Member

Albums:
    Yeah, thanks LngDngLvr. I'm posting part of what I sent you in the PM, b/c I think that it might be of interest to the general thread:

Yeah, I really like feeding a guy like that. I get off on knowing that my cock commands that he just worship my body. I'm such a fucking masculine man, that he needs to respect it, worship it.

I like him to take a full afternoon - start out by massaging my back, legs, ass; he needs to relax my muscles that I have been building up. Then start servicing all the most manly parts of my body with his tongue and mouth, getting my cock so hard that it's straining. He knows I could fuck his ass if I wanted, but that's not my agenda with him. I'm here to be pleasured and worshiped, my big rod accords me that respect. He's glad to take as much of it in his mouth as possible, pays attention to my reactions and holds me on the edge of cumming for a long time, building up even more semen in my heavy balls to be released into his mouth and throat.

Then, after I cum - I just relax and enjoy it... and he has to start again, egging my boner back up, milking my bull cock again.
    __

Of course, I like other kinds of sex than just getting cock worship, but this type of scenario can give me some truly powerful orgasms.

UKBBW_Denise: sorry to hear, but you have a way with words that really made me laugh. Thanks for sharing.

11. LngDngLvr

LngDngLvr New Member

Strike4 I inadvertently sent you a private email in reply to your hot as hell post. Again, I'm new here. After your post I wish I'd put it within the thread. Thanks again for that hot reply. If you are EVER in the East TN area? I'm at your service. Thanks again dude

12. LngDngLvr

LngDngLvr New Member

That's funny as hell. I can so relate. Thanks for the reply

13. LngDngLvr

LngDngLvr New Member

AND that last post was supposed to be to Denise. You'll forgive me but Strike4 has me all to pieces right now.

14. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    You won't be appointed poet bleedin laureat at any point either!! pusty???? lol

15. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    Haha... I'm a very forgiving gal... but be warned, if you do it again you're not too big to go over my knee young man!! :biggrin1:

16. LngDngLvr

LngDngLvr New Member

Denise...what's the saying? "Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me!

17. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oooh you saucy little minx you!! lol

18. ScottishLad

ScottishLad Active Member

Albums:

Cheers! I am glad you liked it! Guys check out the thread!

I propose that instead of developing two separate threads that are essentially focused on the same topic that we continue this discussion in the "cock worshipping" thread!

Hope to see you and your horny comments there!

19. LngDngLvr

LngDngLvr New Member

ScottishLad. Didn't want to hijack your thread. My interest was more focused on those that kinda get a "high" on having bone to admire, smell, lick, suck, and gnaw on even though they don't really care for the taste of cum and if any fellow throaters were turned on by taking a nasty load from dudes that knew they didn't like the taste. Where that filthy load, I mean even its so funky it makes you gag, somehow turns you on more to have that spunk swirling around in your mouth and slowly going down your throat.

20. LngDngLvr

LngDngLvr New Member

WOW I just made it through your long thread re: worship and it is hot. But again that seems to be more about getting off on doing what you love.
    My focus was more about getting off through doing what does not neccesarily appeal to you. More to the point, getting off on watching a hard hung stud standing before you forcefully feeding you a nasty load that he knows you hate the taste of. To me THAT is hot. Watching the indifference of a power male toward you making you gag, your eyes water, loosening his grip so you can take another breath and hold it in only to have your throat fully rammed again can be so hot.
    The only way to properly enjoy or experience a verile man, a male, a dominant masculine male is to allow youself to be fully submissive. JMHO While I may love being dominated there are many twists and turns that do not appeal to me in the least that consequently help me to appreciate the dominant muscle dick stud to his fullest and in all his glory.
    I described a few of these scenes in private emails I've exchanged. I would never share what others emailed me, which were mindbogglingly hot, but I may try, again I'm new here, and post some of my more descriptive scenarios to better illustrate the difference in our mutually hot topis.

Draft saved Draft deleted