Power of the Cock

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah...I do know what you are saying about being submissive. the fact that you do not like the taste of cum only makes me want to make you taste it the more. I do respect all limits all the time, but you say yes even though you really don't like it..and thats different. and I LOVE>>>LOVE..to bury my cock to the root in a throat and drag up throat slime with it and may your eyes run and you gag and all that goes with it. force you to take my cock...worship my mammoth manhood. devour it like a starving man..and if you are not doing it to my satisfaction, grab you by the ears or hair and fuck your face hard and deep...oh..and your cock size is perfectly normal and average...and I like it even more being much bigger than the guy sucking my cock. I tend to get off on the fact that I am that much bigger and that you are worshipping my cock BECAUSE it is so much bigger than yours. I do admit I love that

LngDngLvr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks for acknowledging that force feeding a smelly, sticky, stringy, nasty shot of man batter to a guy that hates the taste can be hot. I think to really appreciate a dominate male I have to be totally submissive and do what I don't necessarily care for, like keeping that salty load in my mouth to gargle on, spit out, and gargle on some more only to slowly swallow while gagging at the funk as it goes down. Dude I swear I'm about to gag right now. You using the words throat slime makes me wanna hurl but I still I want it so bad. YES like a starving man. Great way to describe it your dudeness. Gotta be primal. THIS is what I'd hoped my thread would address.
As far as cock size? I get off on having the proverbial "avg size" though most stallions wanna be with someone of equal caliber and i can totally understand that. But I like it because it immediately establishes the fact that I am lesser not equal and am only there to admire in awe and reverence and desire and to show respect and pay homage where respect is due. Where I am not even allowed to climax.
Thanks for the reply. I've never publically shared anything like this. Hope this isn't offending anyone.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh My God....

I'm soooooooo offended I can hardly speak!!

Hee hee

Just kidding... my motto is this - to each their own. And wouldn't the world be awful if we all liked the same things!!

LngDngLvr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wow thanx for helping make a newbie feel welcome. I'd sent a coupla messages via email that are more graphic. Didn't know the rules here. Didn't wanna offend. Wish i'd posted them rather than emailing. After reading the hot Worship thread I think i've a better feel for what is allowed here. Also, out of all the posters, I'm stunned that only one sometimes finds the taste of spunk "less than desirable" but doesn't care because we do so admire the power of the cock. Great minds , eh? ;)

D

deleted32404

When I meet up with a total oral top who really "gets" the mind/mouth/cock connection between a top feeder and his bottom eater (me!) it is f**king magical. Not can compare.

emperorscuba

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love cock, hard is more important than size. Blowjobs are fantastic, but for me they are a prelude to the main event, assfucking. I get into asshole worship probably more than cock worship. Rimming gets me really going, especially when we both got hard via 69, etc.

I fucking love cum. I have tried, usually successfully, to have the guy fucking me to pull out to shoot in my mouth. The bigger the load, the happier I am. The taste is odd, like nothing else on earth, and is part of why I like to swallow loads.

bibtmtoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I meet up with a total oral top who really "gets" the mind/mouth/cock connection between a top feeder and his bottom eater (me!) it is f**king magical. Not can compare.

Long time fan of your blog btw!

I totally agree. I can't explain it, but I am powerless when a cock is presented to me for sucking. It is all I can think of and sucking and worshiping a cock is a wonderful experience and goal in my life. It is truly my drug of choice and I love doing it!

Maarcusfree

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You hate the taste of what? Cum? Cheese? Well cum is an acquired taste. It's like caviar. Did you ever remember when you tasted caviar the first time? I hated the first time a man cum into my mouth. Little by little...I got accustomed to the taste and now I love it. I favor it before I swallow. Now another thing is to get used to the taste of cock cheese. Hey but you think carefully...It tastes like smoked salmon.

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well anytime i cumm in someone 's mouth, man it is such a turn on for me... I remember i had a "thing" for this Georgian married guy that would get off on cumm eating. He never said anything about taste. Either good or bad. Too bad he had to move back to Tiblisi..