Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For Christmas, I received a Shaper Image impact-massager. It actually does a good job of relieving back and neck pain. Well, I wondered how well it work on my penis, as I had read about sonic-impact treatment for erectile disfunction. I held my hard penis tight with one hand and with the other hand I held the impact gun, using the flat blade attachment, moving all along the sides and top. After doing this twice a week for a few months, what did I notice? No increase in size beyond firmer erections. What dramatically changed is that veins on my penis skin have grown far more prominent and thicker. I love the look, as it makes my cock look angry.

Unfortunately, I was too sloppy in applying the gun, as those bold veins are only on the penis's right and top side. I am right-handed, so it was easy to hold the heavy gun to the right side of my penis, but not the left side. Starting this week, I am only working on my left side, so that it can catch up with the right side.

imageService (1).jpg

This the attachment I use.

imageService.jpg

By the way, the impact gun can bring you off. In addition, it can bring your female partner off, if you do not use it directly. Instead, you use your finger on and in her, while you hit the palm of your hand with the impact gun with the big, soft round attachment.

Reactions: Curious65