Praia De Abrico, Rio De Janeiro

tony decatur

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Last February I visited Rio's nude beach, Praia de Abrico. When you get there you walk past the clothed section behind some large rocks that block the view. Once in the nude section you must strip naked. Everyone is nude.

The people at the beach are some of the most beautiful people in the world. Brazilian men have long, thick, uncut cocks and they LOVE to show them off. It is a mix of male and female, but predominantly men. You can pretty quickly figure out the gay section of he beach. Then, if you want to play, you have to take your life in your hands and climb over rocks along a path and then you can see/join everyone who is having sex. Doesn't matter if you are gay or straight...everyone is having sex there.

Even if you don't go for the sex, the view is just magnificent. I figured out that part of the fun is parading up and down the beach and showing off. Of course you get to take in all the scenes too as many people are showing off right back at you from their beach towel.

This video is about the only one I've found of Abrico.

tony decatur

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And in the video just pay attention to the guy on the right, especially when the woman stands up.

Reactions: B_er

tony decatur

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You are absolutely correct. Even at Abrico, there was a cross section of people. Old, young, men, women, out of shape and beautiful. I just love the openness that you have at the nude beach. Being Rio, though, there were amazingly beautiful men and women.

Reactions: santi814

tony decatur

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In the first video I was focused on the hung guy on the right. After watching it again it seems like the heavy set guy was trying to get the young guy's attention until the wife got up and they went to the ocean.

santi814

Loved Member
Media
Last February I visited Rio's nude beach, Praia de Abrico. When you get there you walk past the clothed section behind some large rocks that block the view. Once in the nude section you must strip naked. Everyone is nude.

The people at the beach are some of the most beautiful people in the world. Brazilian men have long, thick, uncut cocks and they LOVE to show them off. It is a mix of male and female, but predominantly men. You can pretty quickly figure out the gay section of he beach. Then, if you want to play, you have to take your life in your hands and climb over rocks along a path and then you can see/join everyone who is having sex. Doesn't matter if you are gay or straight...everyone is having sex there.

Even if you don't go for the sex, the view is just magnificent. I figured out that part of the fun is parading up and down the beach and showing off. Of course you get to take in all the scenes too as many people are showing off right back at you from their beach towel.

This video is about the only one I've found of Abrico.

Do you have or anyone have the deleted video?