Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hello, I am writing this not really knowing what's to come. My friend since high school , probably better known on here as MetalPenguin666 is fighting for his life this night. I recieved word a few hours ago that he was on his way to the doctor's office and was involved in an auto wreck, both he and the person driving are in critical condition tonight. I was told that the driver is doing better, but he is suffering from massive internal bleeding. So I ask that anyone that knows him, talked with him....please pray for him if you pray....try to keep him in your thoughts. I'm scared for my friend. Thank you for your time.

Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm very sorry to hear this. Thank you for letting us know.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is horrible :frown1:. My best goes out to him and his family. Very thoughtful of you to start this thread.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello, I am writing this not really knowing what's to come. My friend since high school , probably better known on here as MetalPenguin666 is fighting for his life this night. I recieved word a few hours ago that he was on his way to the doctor's office and was involved in an auto wreck, both he and the person driving are in critical condition tonight. I was told that the driver is doing better, but he is suffering from massive internal bleeding. So I ask that anyone that knows him, talked with him....please pray for him if you pray....try to keep him in your thoughts. I'm scared for my friend. Thank you for your time.

Jeff

Oh nooo! :frown1: I used to chat with him all the time, he is such a nice guy. I will add him to my prayer list.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh no! Don't really know him but this sounds awful. :redface:

All the best to him, and keep us posted on how he's doing.